Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."
With every new c-spam page you open the site grays out and you have to close an enormous popup asking you to subscribe, but the subscription link just takes you to Bernie's donation page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

LastInLine posted:

Motherfucker I swear I just came here specifically to post this idea.

I was also going to say that there should be a counter that tell you how many free views you have left that month that reflects the current thread rating.

Great minds...

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

Agree on the newspaper style like in the below post

TimWinter posted:

News sheet style looks good

but I still prefer this header

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

Side Note: the NYT font is "Chomsky"

https://www.dafont.com/chomsky.font?text=The+C-Spam+Times

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

The header :syoon:

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

I whipped this up. Embed it anywhere you see fit.

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

Trabisnikof posted:

Now 2 dumb ideas for fodder:

1. Big Initial Letter?

I like the dumb direction this goes in. An alternative is taking the post date, adding some random or stupid location, and having every post start with a dateline, e.g. "WASHINGTON, February 14 -" or "HELLWORLD, February 14 -", or the like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

if day crew get a Biden/C-SPAM Times theme, it only makes sense nite crew get a Tmurp/One Spam News Network theme.