Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Grapplejack posted:

It looks like Twitter, avatars get little circles, the grenade is replaced with the verified checkmark

to avoid confusion the stylesheet should also break tweet embedding.

and it should do that either way.

and almost surely will since just about every change breaks tweet embedding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

just preface every post with "furthermore, " and leave it the same otherwise

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

twoday posted:

this might be a bit too dark

Not that dark as such, but harping on and on about Epstein is such a popular nazi pasttime that I don't think it'll stay funny for all that long.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

juche avocado posted:

there's nothing inherently nazi about doubting the official story of a bad man's very suspicious death so imo the left must not allow an epstein gap

posting about it is fine, but when the next christchurch shooter predictably has a bunch of epstein poo poo written on his rifle and in a manifesto it will get really tired to explain that where he/4chan/qanon are doing it for the lulz *we* are doing it because it's ostensibly funny.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

That bit is a hugely worn-out joke idea popularized by the literal president, so I don't find that at all problematic. But, meh, I wont be a bore about it and will just take the advice (not yet given but in the air) and get out, not all forums are for all people after all.