Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Squizzle posted:

does anyone DISLIKE the speech balloon, av-says-the-post style??
it's really funny but it would make scrolling too tedious so it's not good on that basis

edit: if you can do it in a way that doesn't add more scrolling and somehow doesn't break twitter/video/image embeds then it's good again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

twoday posted:

Put this at the top of the page

no idiocracy sucks rear end stop promoting it

and even if you dont mean the movie, people would mistake it for the lovely movie

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

it literally opens with a thiny veiled eugenics screed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

twoday posted:

Also, Idiocracy was a word before it was movie, gently caress the movie, it's still a valid word
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BaMx_n2_hM

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

if you do a background image stylesheet, is it possible for a mod to manually change the image on a regular basis or is this an admin thing

i like the idea of just changing the background image like every month or whatever instead of being stuck on just one image, but that process would be a pain in the rear end if it's not a mod that can just do that

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i think if we have forum background it still has to be stalin tractor

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i like the gay space communism theme instead of this newspaper bullshit people seem to want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

two stylesheets named crack and ping