Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I think a lot of us (myself included) saw you find sweet gear and items costing nothing at easily accessible shops early in the game and thought:

(I couldn't find one with an apostrophe :()

Edit to avoid a doublepost: I started a DkMatter hunt and discovered that the Carrot patches in chocobo forests are included in the shuffle, if you're running out of places to check (for DkMatter or for regular items).

Hirayuki fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Mar 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Duck
Sep 28, 2018

Curling Injury

Hirayuki posted:

I think a lot of us (myself included) saw you find sweet gear and items costing nothing at easily accessible shops early in the game and thought:

(I couldn't find one with an apostrophe :()

Edit to avoid a doublepost: I started a DkMatter hunt and discovered that the Carrot patches in chocobo forests are included in the shuffle, if you're running out of places to check (for DkMatter or for regular items).

Well, I hope that it was at least worth your time, challenging or not :v:

Speaking of which, we bring out FIVE EDWARD FIESTA--and this LP--to a close with one more episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9TCR_u2d7M

Final thoughts: There's SO much to do with this thing! I'm hoping that, in the future, more features and flags get added, and then maybe Dewgy and I can re-visit for some more random adventures. For now, though, I'm happy leaving this where it finished. The options are interesting, and there are plenty of ways to either have some fun, ruin your day, or just give yourself a good challenge. It seems like feast or famine, though--perhaps that's just what we ended up with. Either way, if you haven't toyed with this, I'd totally recommend it!

We hope that you've had fun watching and commenting/yelling at my stupidity throughout the run! Hope to see y'all in the next thread! :honked:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Well that was an... interesting run... :thunk:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Kheldarn posted:

Well that was an... interesting run... :thunk:

It really wasn’t the mind grinding spectacle we were hoping for admittedly. :v:

That...might be for the best.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
As I said, it's not so bad if you have reasonable luck and leave this mod's quintuple xp on. Level 99 Edward has over 5000 hp anyway, so it's really a matter of seeing if an elixir shop spawns.

No XP from random encounters would still be an evil tag though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!
A bunch of spoony bards hurl infinite firebombs at the embodiment of think. That sure was a thing.

Thanks for the LP! That was fun. I think you got one Cecil in like 5 runs?