Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Forge the Crystal
PChests

Say his name right: Sess-ul, not Cease-ul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Also: You two have some of the absolute worst, most horrendous, terrible jokes in your videos.

NEVER STOP MAKING THEM! KEEP THEM COMING! :D

Hirayuki posted:

I mean, there was "Beanie and Cecil" where it's pronounced CEASE-uhl; it's an acceptable pronunciation. (But it's SESS-uhl per the Japanese. And RID-ee-uh.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgh59Bdckj8

FF4 DS straight up calls him SESS-uhl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXIlo-ExhH8&t=91s

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dewgy posted:

I’m really liking the boss variety we’ve gotten so far, but I can’t deny I’m worried at how bad scaling is gonna screw us later on. Worried/excited, whatever. :ohdear:

Well of course you're excited. You're not playing, so you get more opportunities to make fun of Professor Duck!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Yes, I got your Milon's Secret Castle joke. :golfclap:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

It's showtime, Synergy!

Someone needs to draw Cecil selling the Diamond Shield, plundering it, and reselling it. And a travel poster for the Baron Inn.

Also, I'd like a mod for this game with all sound effects done by Dewgy.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Y'all don't know Indra? That's it. Game Over. You're no longer allowed to play FF4. :colbert:

Time to move on to FF6: Worlds Collide.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

MagusofStars posted:

Skipping right over FF5 Career Day? For shame!

Well, 5 is a Bad Game*, so...

*Except during Fiesta Time

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

YANG'S WIFE... Is a Woman! with a 'HOOK'

DGM_2 posted:

Hang on, did you have a unihorn in your inventory at the end of your previous video? If so, you could have saved yourself by curing Jem's berserk status!

No, it came from a chest in this video. I noticed it and wonder WTF it was supposed to be, then remembered it's Unicorn Horn.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Well, that sure was, uh... something... :stare:

Also, you should have named them Inky, Pinky, Blinky, Clyde, and Stinky.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

400 GP for an Inn Stay? Gee, it's a shame you don't know a Prince pretending to be a Bard who owns a Castle with a Free Healing Pot...

Also, this runthrough has me convinced that Free Enterprise needs to borrow some options from Worlds Collide.

XP and GP Earned Modifiers
Randomly Equipable Gear (i.e. who can equip each item is randomized each time. This time, Dark Cecil can equip Whips and Robes. Next time, Edward can equip Swords and Dark Knight Gear, etc.)
Random Abilities For Characters (i.e. Rosa gets Edge's Ninja Magic instead of Aim or Pray, Cid gets Call instead of Peep, etc.)

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The video links to Parts 3 and 4 of Run 3 in the OP are broken.

Bruceski posted:

Why is starting with the spoon bad? With that flag on isn't it an ultimate weapon?

The -spoon flag isn't enabled, so Eddie can't equip it.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Professor Duck posted:

These would be amazing!

Feel free to suggest it to the devs if you use Discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Well that was an... interesting run... :thunk: