Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wondering what they feed gorillas, I spent some time googling "gorilla food" and kept getting hits for like, body building supplements and dog food and finally felt lightning strike when I heard someone in the office call dog food "kibble":

*googles "gorilla kibble food"*

About five hits down:

http://www.angryman.ca/monkey.html

"I'm tired of cooking. I hate scrubbing pots and pans. I've wasted too much time in the checkout line. It's time to eat chow.
On June 3, 2006, I began my week of eating nothing but monkey chow: "a complete and balanced diet for the nutrition of primates, including the great apes."

Is this what man has become? Reduced to eating kibble? Glorified dog food? what new body hacks will they think of next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sounds like this guy has it all figured out tbqh

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
On the other hand if this had been known sooner we wouldn't have gotten that goons eating dog food challenge back in the day and the world would be lesser for it.

Brute Hole Force fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jan 11, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gorillas eat a fuckton of leaves all day and then sit there digesting it and farting and sleeping and occasionally freaking out or staring at caterpillars then eating their poo poo to salvage any nutrients left over.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
if you mix the kibble with some hot water it goes down much easier. this idiot has no clue what hes doing honestly

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oh and occasionally they eat dirt

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Poop: problematic

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Gorillas eat a fuckton of leaves all day and then sit there digesting it and farting and sleeping and occasionally freaking out or staring at caterpillars

It was all sounding so good through here

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gorillas eat a fuckton of leaves all day and then sit there digesting it and farting and sleeping and occasionally freaking out or staring at caterpillars then eating their poo poo to salvage any nutrients left over.

Also sounds like they got it figured out

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Oh and occasionally they eat dirt

Yeah, but who knows how much nutrients dirt has? I bet you could get loving ripped eating Miracle Grow or a bag of good manure. Ya'll see what that poo poo does for plants?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Most importantly, gorillas are virtually all pinheads because the shape of their head supports their jaw muscles which need to be powerful to gnaw bamboo shoots and grind up plant matter

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
as an incredibly hairy man i want ot know if he was successful and if it made him more ape like and i shoudl copy him

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

*eating dirt in my front yard*

Holy poo poo it tastes just like an Arby's beef 'n cheddar!

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

And humans think they're the peak of evolution.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby I'm getting the vibe that you have a significant distaste for gorillas.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

big nipples big life posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby I'm getting the vibe that you have a significant distaste for gorillas.

Gorillas are my favorite animal actually

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Gorillas are my favorite animal actually

gotta get my vibeometer checked

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Orangutans are a close second only because they're less likely to eat their own crap which is a slight deal breaker

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Needs more bananas.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Jose posted:

as an incredibly hairy man i want ot know if he was successful and if it made him more ape like and i shoudl copy him

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Orangutans are a close second only because they're less likely to eat their own crap which is a slight deal breaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu898NT-s04

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Human beings could learn from this gorilla man what it means to be a good father

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

As for the question, chimps or gorillas? Well there's only one species of ape I've witnessed footage of it mouth loving a frog to death and it was not the gorilla. On that basis the gorilla comes out ahead.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I'm jealous at that awesome technique of just reaching into your own rear end in a top hat and retrieving the poo poo before it has a chance to go anywhere

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
can someone post booger baby's av im on the awful app and i need it on my phone forever

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

verbal enema posted:

can someone post booger baby's av im on the awful app and i need it on my phone forever

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
great joe rogan has a new diet to talk about

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

weeeeeee

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

legendary good av

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Junk posted:

legendary good av

it's my favorite on the forums

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

big nipples big life posted:

it's my favorite on the forums

I like your otter

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

quote:

Poop: suspiciously absent
:tinfoil:

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Healthier than my dinner plans of a bag of chips.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

I like your otter

I do too, thanks.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

the otter is hypnotizing :staredog:

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I remember watching the video blogs this guy posted a long time ago, though they seem to be missing now. I remember by the last one he said he was starting to lose his mind and suddenly understood why chimps in zoos were prone to aggressive behavior, going so far as to spend a few minutes wistfully describing his memories of gas station nachos and hot dogs

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

the chad carrot king | the virgin kibblecuck

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Play posted:

I'm jealous at that awesome technique of just reaching into your own rear end in a top hat and retrieving the poo poo before it has a chance to go anywhere

Don't want it to hit the floor and get dirty

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Having a hard time believing this is cheaper than beans and rice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Well What Now posted:

And humans think they're the peak of evolution.

I mean gorillas have the smallest dick to body size ratio, while humans have the biggest.