Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cracking up at the thought that the one year we needed to face the Pats in playoffs, we didn't and it ruined everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A big flaming stink posted:

honestly this feels far more comfortable. the ravens playing like idiots is outright nostalgic. let's win despite ourselves!

Flacco is going to remain our last SB MVP QB

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MJeff posted:

Ravens receivers should consider receiving.

Too easy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's the 49ers' bowl to lose at this point

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

i always said joe flacco was better

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

you are dumb on a basis that surpasses regular

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AndrewP posted:

Can not believe the season is ending like this

It honestly makes a lot more sense than I feel comfortable admitting at the moment

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Lotta chickens gonna come home to roost in afcn thread tomorrow lol

Absolutely terrified of the 100% of Ohio posters who haven't lived long enough to remember a win in the history of the month of January calling anyone or anything else on earth a joke

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

I mean we should note that this is the first game you've watched live this year

In this eleven day old year

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AndrewP posted:

Ravens still have a few years with Lamar under a rookie contract. They'll be back.

I'd love to be proven wrong about thinking it'll be "also bouncing out early/before the conference championship" if/when they are. Haven't seen much to think different from either of these two performances in the Lamar Era though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

Oh cool Brown is limping again

He's got like 8 months to heal now at least