Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBcz1SKYpnc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe
Joe Flacco won so convincingly in his first year carried by the greatest defense ever assembled. After all, that was what catapulted Rex Ryan into (undeserved) stardom.

After that, he relied on Ray Rice. That man put up as many rushing yards as Lamar Jackson, and as many receiving yards as Heap in his prime. In the same season.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap2000000100752/WK-12-Can-t-Miss-Play-Resilient-Rice-s-fourth-down-conversion

Andrews is barely Todd Heap-caliber, and Ingram is a very tired Ray Rice. The defense is full-of-holes, yet can own teams under certain conditions. Yet we still managed to beat most of the teams we faced.

They had to bring in two of our highest producing Tight-ends ever, plus Anquan Boldin to get Joe over his AFC Title game hump. Lamar will just require quite a bit less. Just draft a Ray Rice replacement, or get us a top wideout in free agency to take the load off young Hollywood Brown.

defaultluser fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jan 19, 2020

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lamar needs weapons to win a single playoff game all joe needs is derrick mason

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

you can't bring weapons onto the field anymore, this isn't the 1920s

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

defaultluser posted:

Joe Flacco won so convincingly in his first year carried by the greatest defense ever assembled. After all, that was what catapulted Rex Ryan into (undeserved) stardom.

After that, he relied on Ray Rice. That man put up as many rushing yards as Lamar Jackson, and as many receiving yards as Heap in his prime. In the same season.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap2000000100752/WK-12-Can-t-Miss-Play-Resilient-Rice-s-fourth-down-conversion

Andrews is barely Todd Heap-caliber, and Ingram is a very tired Ray Rice. The defense is full-of-holes, yet can own teams under certain conditions. Yet we still managed to beat most of the teams we faced.

They had to bring in two of our highest producing Tight-ends ever, plus Anquan Boldin to get Joe over his AFC Title game hump. Lamar will just require quite a bit less. Just draft a Ray Rice replacement, or get us a top wideout in free agency to take the load off young Hollywood Brown.

getting mudhole stomped by the TANNEHILL TITANS suggests there is a lot of help that the ravens need

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Billy Cole did nothing wrong.

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Asproigerosis posted:

getting mudhole stomped by the TANNEHILL TITANS suggests there is a lot of help that the ravens need

When all three of their key offensive players are essentially out, a blowout is to be v expected.

Lamar jackson only needs to work on his outside accuracy to make scoring a lot easier through the air.

That, combined with a decent wr and a replacement for Ray Rice should be able to make the offense a lot more consistent.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Hey hey, it was the 70's when Mean Joe Greene was trying to stab a lineman with a screwdriver

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Terrell Suggs would have won

As he just did

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

defaultluser posted:

When all three of their key offensive players are essentially out, a blowout is to be v expected.

Lamar jackson only needs to work on his outside accuracy to make scoring a lot easier through the air.

That, combined with a decent wr and a replacement for Ray Rice should be able to make the offense a lot more consistent.

Ah, so Lamar is not one of their three key offensive players.

But Joe would be.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Joe Flacco

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think we all can agree Eli won.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Elephanthead posted:

I think we all can agree Eli won.

:hmmyes:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Oberst posted:

Joe Flacco

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Lamar is so bad he scored loving nothing at the pro bowl skills throws he was worse than Jarvis Landry he was worse than davante Adams he was worse than Ryan Tannehill

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Someone bump this thread on November 4.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Oberst posted:

Joe Flacco

he won the super bowl

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

The Big Jesus posted:

Lamar is so bad he scored loving nothing at the pro bowl skills throws he was worse than Jarvis Landry he was worse than davante Adams he was worse than Ryan Tannehill

yeah i saw that

it’s been a rough month for lamar

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Ghost Dog posted:

joe flacco: never lost his first playoff game

lamar jackson: never won his first playoff game.

drat...

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Joe Theismann did indeed win

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Joe Biden would have beaten Trump
-November 4th, 2020

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Joe would have won. That's why the Bengals are drafting him.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Eifert Posting posted:

And now he’ll never win again.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

Joe Mixon already is in the roster

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Joe, Billy, Tolliver/Hobert

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

bmup

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Mark Andrews is very overrated. Note I am not saying he is a bad player by any means.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Please sticky this thread mods.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

joe

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Ray Lewis

Ed Reed was cool as hell though...

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

But the real question is...would Tyler Huntley have won?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thought we were past the seething last of us 2 response

Oh, joe. i'm sorry.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

bring him back hargbauh

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
baker "joe" mayfield

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Cavauro posted:

thought we were past the seething last of us 2 response

last of us 1 was a lot better

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lamar Jackson in January:
4 games, 1-3 record
3 pass TDs, 1 rush TD
5 INTs, 1 pick six
1 fumble

Joe Flacco in January:
14 games, 9-5 record
22 pass TDs, 1 rush TD
10 INTs, 0 pick six
3 fumbles

The numbers don't lie; Joe Would Have Won

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Joe Namath would've won, yes

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
are the ravens frauds, or just choke artists?

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
The Tragedy Of Lamar Jackson Gets Sadder And Sadder