Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Looking forward to posting on page 420 of a new thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Reposting this for the new thread as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD6gh72GfnE

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Every state except WA according to my phone calendar

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Airstream Driver posted:

Everywhere except WA and ACT according to goog

*narrows eyes* well looks like we got another reader here

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

‘Culture’

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Inkfish posted:

What happened I was at Noosa

Dude wtf did you meet tony Woodrow?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GBS Aus: tell the prime minister to get hosed (no politics)

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

It’s on the abc but I’m not linking it bc it’s hosed to think about

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I mean the dude was openly gay so it’s not a huge surprise he killed himself tbh. There’s a huge internalised self-hatred that gay men who don’t ‘act gay’ have for themselves. Often it’ll manifest in them treating men they sleep with like absolute poo poo, or sometimes they act out against (relatively) systemic expressions of femininity like drag queens. It’s really sad he killed himself and I’m not enjoying this story being news but it’s completely unsurprising at the same time

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Like if I’m going to shitpost about it I would probably say ‘lmao this kid realised he blew a career in politics and any chance of anonymous Grindr hookups at the same time’ but that feels kinda cheap

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

he probably goaded more people into suicide for being themselves than I’d care to think about so I don’t want to get too deep down the empathy hole for him but the narrative that he killed himself bc of twitter deeply pisses me off

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Was

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Backyard shirtless drunk boxing matches broadcasted on YouTube let’s go boys our thread Mum needs us

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I don’t mind a bunch of weird incongruent smells all at once but lush in particular is like a meth lab full of fruit exploded. If you made a store that smelled like fifty different varieties of tanned leather and cat piss I’d buy everything there

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I loathe pub carpet smell. More and more places are getting their carpet ripped up so it’s less common but pokies lounges are the worst for it and I can sniff out if a place that sells tap beer has carpet from the street

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

every person I know who has gone to work the slopes in canada came back with a monster coke problem so I just assume it is cheap as chips there

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

In no way related to amphetamine consumption: I am going to dig four holes today and also some very small long holes for down pipes and solar lights

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Mrs turnbeug also bought a camera, and it’s really cool and we are both having fun and I should have some lovely hi res bird shots later today but the thing about it I feel most compelled to post itt atm is that she refuses to pronounce it any way except ‘cam-ehr-ah’ and I can’t get a conversation in to ask to use it bc she says it and I break down laughing and she gets cut and I feel bad about using it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

for the record, the misso is NOT esl and not only that, she's not even posh in the way this weird pronunciation would imply. I think, and I'm only speculating, having come firmly from the middle class, that its a thing you do when you are eating dirt poor to pretend you are less poor and you just never bother to correct it. The end point of this post is we are installing security cam-er-ahs today and if I hurt myself falling off a ladder I want you all to know why, its bc I was laughing too hard to keep balance.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

15 mm across the entire day and last night but it looks like a couple more days of that so I'm not mad about it.

What I am mad about is that I absolutely 100% have two colanders and both of them are loving missing. I derailed cooking dinner for half an hour looking for one even though I'd already strained veges with a slotted spoon but fuckin hell I just could not handle the fact that my two colanders have disappeared

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m watching a pretty faced wallaby eat bugs off the wet ground and I’m having a hard time dealing with how good they are at using their hands

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

No see we call my dick ‘bugs off of the ground’ so it’s cool

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Palm beach on the forbidden coast is surprisingly chill for a place both on the gc and with it’s own smallish Centrelink bc of the large number of housing commission places out the back of the beach front. I worked there while I was at Burleigh and there’s a pretty sizeable homeless population for what it is but all the rich yuppies in thongs at worst ignore them completely. Kinda reminds me of Byron right before it shifted from chill trendy to hyper crystal fuckwit trendy

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I think the moment for me Byron went to poo poo was when the bong shop on the main drag changed their name from ‘the bong shop’ to something like ‘awakened energy’ around the mid 2000s but it’s probably a very subjective moment to define between each person, I know for a fact people I knew living there at the time were lamenting me getting around shirtless with rum in a pineapple as having ruined the place

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I managed to get all of the security cahmehrahs mounted. I haven’t run the cabling yet so I can’t survey my angles and there’s probably a couple of hours just aligning them right but i can’t wait to get 1080p footage of someone stealing my cameras

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

BurgerQuest posted:

How the gently caress else is camera meant to be pronounced the er is right there

like a camry mate, ie the p[erfect car

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Yeah Canada seems really cool but I’m pretty sure Canada is just cold and polite Australia anyway. Can see the argument for cold weather being less stressful maybe

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Btw mb I have a camera with a nice portrait lens but I want something better for distance wildlife pictures, what sort of poo poo am I looking for? I am clueless when it comes to cameras

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

It’s a Nikon d3100, I’ve haven’t used a proper camera since high school so I’m still trying to figure out the basics with the lens I have but I definitely want something with more distance. I’m not sure exactly what lens it has but it is 100% close range bc the closeups of my dog are very pretty on auto settings.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i'm getting reports of wanky forbidden coast canal floods after the pissdown last night. I think we are unilaterally saying this rain is a sign from god that the GC titans should be kicked out of the NRL before the 2020 season starts

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

New Point Break remake looking real good

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I’m 100% gonna hit a couple of cow paddocks now that we’ve had a couple of hot days with rainy nights. Dunno if much psilocybin pops up where I am but worst case scenario I have a nice walk in nature with an errant run in with a bull like old times

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

And yet you settled on that one; preserving and reinforcing your inscrutable nature

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i dont want to change my avatar so I'm going to focus my efforts on campaigning to get my avatar as the mascot for channel 9

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Only poor people buy tyres, rich successful people lease their tyres

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

gently caress yes new avatar rules I take back what I said

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Huge gently caress off storm blowing in from the ‘woom

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Wow if you just hit ‘last post’ and wanted to see what was at the bottom of the last page here’s a tip: don’t

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Our power is out and there’s 10 minutes of Facebook discussion about where in the village doesn’t have power but when I called Energex to report it they made me check my fuse box bc I’m the first person to report it to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Yeah same although we could see the lightning loving up beaudesert which presumably is what lost us power. V underwhelming. Considering switching off the mains tap to the tank so I can hose even though hose day was Saturday.