Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Owyazgarn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Every page should start with a soliloquy about freeing nvj.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Im sorry your dumbass tree bears are on fire
They're not bears ya silly oval office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6qYnptNjtg

ili
Jul 26, 2003

I was on a boat sailing around Moreton Island and the sunny coast for 5 days, was fucken beaut. Now I'm at work and it sucks fat hairy arse.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Kharnifex posted:

Is Tangalooma an overdeveloped shithole now?

Yes. But lining up the two transits into Tangalooma at night is really nice. And anchoring there for free in front of some rich prick's place probably upsets them so it's good from every angle.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Didn't see any sharks but a turtle rocked up and just hung out behind the boat for ten minutes or so. Guess people must feed them or something cos he just chilled out up at the surface near us for a while then shot through.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Can you still see the nazi flag though?

ili
Jul 26, 2003

the cool posts kid posted:

Free nvj gently caress yas

ili
Jul 26, 2003

the cool posts kid posted:

If anybody remembers my suicidal sadbrain posting from the old thread, I’m doing way better now

That's fucken tops mate, glad to hear it.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Saw this in a stall at Griffith Uni.
Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
He worked it out with a pencil.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

It's ok when you're sober but way way better on the turps.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Far as I know there's gently caress all you can do about it. Really pisses me off. Every prick and his dog are doing renos/demos in my area. Early starts and knockoffs are part and parcel of getting tradies in.

Noise complaints to the council don't seem to achieve much. Volumes need to be excruciating before any local laws get broken. Just gotta lump it I'm afraid.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

What a spanner.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Switched from la dexies back to ritalin ir and now I just feel tired all day. Hard to tell how much of that is the meds and how much comes from overwork with little downtime and not enough rest.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Nah I think they're just discussing the AFL.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Yeah I wouldn't mind meeting a canadienne. gently caress leaving aus but, nowhere in the world I'd rather live.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

toggle posted:

Old Fernvale bakery (outside ipswich qld) makes some cracking pies. Too much pastry, but the fillings are fantastic.

Yep they're a beaut pie. Can't drive through Fernvale without stopping for one.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Shotties are piss easy it's like firing a bunch of rifles.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Jestery posted:

Tag yourselves

I'm A.A Shaw for sure.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

The Real Amethyst posted:

I came here to ask about the meth in Australia but I see you discussed that already in the first 10 pages.
Fuckin meth head 9 year olds.

Anyway what's the deal with Perth? It's just over there to the left... Is it really even Australian? :thunk:

Yes.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

How many dongas do you do?
I'll chuck down 22 for you.

ili fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jan 24, 2020

ili
Jul 26, 2003

If you have a local landcare group they should be able to help you pick out some appropriate species. Failing that the cunts at NPSR or whatever the gently caress they're called this week should be reasonably helpful. Just chuck an email at their general address explaining how much area you want to reveg and if there's any fauna corridors or other poo poo in the area, the local staff have been p good imo. Also I guess you can see if greening australia are doing anything up there, I used to have some involvement in some lantana removal and reveg programs they did for us a bit further north. But they don't work for free so maybe not so helpful.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Visible Stink posted:

Cheers cunts

Cheers big rig.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Riding bikes is grouse even when you're not high. Some of my coolest scars are from bike riding.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Yeah you can get done for speeding on a bicycle. Cops have done people for breaking the speed limit going down Mt Coot-tha.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Yeah but on the flip side cars are grouse and turning spanners can be pretty fun.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

well why not posted:

I like cars and enjoy driving but our world would be so so much better if it were not built around 2-8 lane highways.

Yeah probably. I'm not keen on urban driving that much anyway, it's always shithouse coming back from out in the sticks where you drive to the road and instead having to deal with traffic and lights and all that crap. But now society's built around people driving 20-50+km a day to commute so the highways aren't going anywhere any time soon.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

300 sounds a bit much depending on what they're actually doing that service. Like oil and filter for the ute will run me $150+ at retail, but a scheduled service with diffs, gearbox and t-case fluids would have been several hundred just for fluids. So sometimes the dealership fixed price services work out, I was paying $180 a service no matter what consumables were needed.

It's worth doing yourself any way if you've got the time so you can be sure it's done properly. Some ham-fisted clown went to town on crossthreaded bolts with a rattle gun at the dealership, ended up shearing bolts and having to drop two members, drill the cunts out and put helicoils in to fix the trashed threads.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Servicing your car isn't that hard if you can remember righty tighty lefty loosy.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

I mean it's not a bad idea to be able to fix a tap and poo poo like that around the house either. Paying tradies cuts into the beer fund.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Jeez maybe if you watched less tv you'd have time to cut your grass before the neighbour got there.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

I'd have a plant in the kitchen just for the smell.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Do you share your meth with them?

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Because catnip is meant for cats in the same way that pigs ears are meant for dogs and meth is meant for alcoholic losers. It's just a perfect match unlike giving a rat pingas. How do you even get them up his clacker anyway.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Blow posted:

I broke one of my ribs. Does that count?

Let the record show that my rat (Ratty) was a willing participant.

Animals can't give consent. Much like underage girls really.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

naeka posted:

oof be nice to blow yall i think he is aware of the the errors of his past ways.

Counterpoint - he's not and his continued freedom to multipost while NVJ is permad because some seppo halfwits don't like his beturbaned countenance is an ongoing injustice of the highest order.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Caesar Saladin posted:

I can see my dad getting unironically psyched at the opportunity to use his high pressure cleaner again

Man it's really good fun hey. Mine has a foam sprayer and an underbody nozzle with a 90 degree bend in it and a swirlygig foamy scrubber which is fully fucken sick mate.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Jestery posted:

The landlords here have this long stick fruit picker contraption they used to clear the mangos from the tree with, just two bolts and a flowerpot, real ingenious

We had those back when I were but a wee lad, used to pinch fruit from the farm down the street over the fence.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

My local bakery has a counter bottle, it's tops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Nice, they've got a real 70s vibe going.