Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

I'm but a childless 30 something male. I'm starting to feel my bioclock ticking and that maybe it's time to find myself a nice android or alien or sailor scout to settle down with.

However my therapist, mother and IRC friends all agree I need to start small, perhaps find a girlfriendo first, maybe date a few animes, just to learn more about myself and my needs.

Anyone have any advice for picking an ideal girlfriendo and making her my eternal waifu? I'd really appreciate a bit of sage wisdom here

Thanks in advance,
Your friend,
Harold Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

prepuce repurposed posted:

I recommend starting with a combat unit robot girl as they are not nearly as volatile as the real thing op

baby steps op. take it slow

seems dangerous for cuddling

Heather Papps

hello friend

Well I went for a walk and tripped on a big rock but right before I hit the ground I was caught by strong arms. A local mennonite anime saw me fall and her farm training allowed her to catch me like a foal being dropped from the mare.

So far we've had about ten big cute misunderstandings, two accidental ankle exposures, and one super erotic moment where her bonnet flew off and I saw her hair and horns. THEY WERE BLACK AS EBONY UPON NIGHT!

Anyways her dad, emperor hyperboreas of the empire of endless pain, wants to meet me so that should be cool. She mentioned something bout walking across a lake of frozen fire in order to defeat myself but she's always using these weird mennonite turns of phrase.

Think she might be the one!!@

Heather Papps

hello friend

I just checked her stat screen and it looks like most of the points went into something called "einherjar mode" lol she is so cute she hates having to ask me to open the pickles