Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
thats a good start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
oh my god is that Guns' kid?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
yo hell yes

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

When’s the last time the 4 seed hosted the championship game?

2008 Cardinals hosting Eagles is the only time it's ever happened

the only other time it wasn't a 1 or 2 seed was 2006 Colts hosting pats (3 hosting 4)

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
gently caress yeah

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Houston fandom has conditioned me to wonder how it will go bad instead of just being excited, I hate it

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Score a td here and I will stop being weird

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

spacemang_spliff posted:

Chiefs fans are going to revolt if Reid is coaching next year

Andy Reid neither fields nor blocks for punts and that's 2/3 of the deficit tbf

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
BILL YOU poo poo

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
It begins

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
24-0 wouldn't even be the biggest lead a Houston team has choked in a half of playoff football so anyone saying this game over was being ridiculuos

still if we can eat some clock and get a TD it'll be nice

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
BoB won the AFC South which was nearly as shite as the NFC East so he's definitely better than Garrett

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
YOU STUPID loving FUCKSTICK WHY ARE YOU BOLD WHEN YOU DONT NEED TO BE AND A GIANT FUCKBOI WHEN YOU DO

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
:toxx: If we lose this game and BoB is not fired I will not watch another second of Texans football until he is

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
This is just exactly what I was afraid of and I hate the entire universe right now

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
gently caress everything

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
way to carry on the Oilers tradition you fucks

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

General Dog posted:

Never make an emotional firing

We could literally hire me and just by ingame decisions learned from years of playing NCAA I'd be a better gameday coach

I'll hire a good OC and let him do all that work

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
this loving rear end in a top hat let KC in the game and now they're gonna kill us

If we don't fire BoB there is no reason whatsoever to even pretend to care about the Houston Texans because ownership will have proven they do not

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
literally without exaggeration there are millions of Americans of all ages and genders who, thrown directly into this game and asked to make a decision on the 4th down plays, would have done better than an actual, millions of dollars earning, NFL coach

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

fast cars loose anus posted:

Houston fandom has conditioned me to wonder how it will go bad instead of just being excited, I hate it

I don't ever want to hear anyone ever complaining again about Texans fans going "no no this lead isn't big enough" by the way

never again

even Falcons fans because at least you were in a loving Super Bowl

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
loving disgraceful choking rear end bitches

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

General Dog posted:

Yeah, but could they get to this game to begin with?

Numerous actual experienced real coaches could without being terminally stupid on 4th down

we should hire one of those

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
It might be time for me to back away from football because I haven't been this upset over something I have no control over since before rehab

Like ignoring the fact that I'm not happy about the game this shouldn't affect me this much

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Johnny Bravo posted:

i wish you the best, friend.

I mean honestly I'm going to get over it I just went through about like 10 minutes there where some real actual anger was coursing through me and it scared me

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
The gods are smiting you and justifiably so BoB you loving loser

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

sweet thursday posted:

I once broke a ps4 controller because of Rocket League 3 years ago when I lost to a guy beaking me hard because both my teammates hosed up and had own goals in the last 50 seconds.

Used to break em in more than one video game

I’m fine sorry for spilling my emotional poo poo all over a football thread

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Parrotine posted:

Houston teams are notorious for choking at the worst possible moments no matter how much they have the deck stacked in their favor. The Texans and especially the Astros are textbook definitions of this in practice.

Don’t sleep on the Rockets missing twenty seven threes in a row
I suck poo poo at basketball and have NEVER missed 27 in a row

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

sweet thursday posted:

Look, we all found each other for a reason. Just make sure you post a meltdown post so we can petition it to be a thread title

I’m not sure I can come up with one now

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Is every single cbs show about cops or what’s the deal there

Think about their audience

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
oh my god if the defense has given up even trying to tackle we're done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
this game is capital o Over and BoB can die

:toxx: from this post onward if you see me posting in this or any other GDT about the Texans, and BoB is still their coach, probate me for a week, i don't care if we come back and go to the super bowl