Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Welp. This is some Grade A+ BoB pants on head stupid playcalling to start this massive chokejob.

Levar burton temple tap dot jpg: Can’t choke if you’re not supposed to win in the first place.

But still, go The Houston Texans of Houston, TX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

fishing with the fam posted:

That isn't Levar Burton!

Weeeeeelp. You learn something new every day.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Yes! Everything about this start. Yes!

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

I was wrong to talk trash about Kansas City barbecue in the GDT yesterday. Clearly KC knows a thing or two about getting smoked for three hours.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Why wouldn’t you challenge the spot if you’re going to take a timeout either way?

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Intruder posted:

Because it wasn't going to be overturned and you lose a challenge

I think it was closer than it looked.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Uh oh.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Touchdown to Kelce, probably.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Welp. This is some Grade A+ BoB pants on head stupid playcalling to start this massive chokejob.

You were right the whole time.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

That was PI

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Where is Watt?

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

BWV posted:

JJ Watt does NOT have The Goods. He should've got to the QB there IMO

He looks utterly gassed.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

It’ll be a TD to Kelce again.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

I’ve seen games where a team that was getting blown out came back to win. But I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a game where the team getting blown out came back to blow out the other team.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

41. Unanswered. Points.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Dangerllama posted:

I’ve seen games where a team that was getting blown out came back to win. But I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a game where the team getting blown out came back to blow out the other team.

Still wondering. When was the last time a team was losing by 14+ points and came back to win by 14+ in the playoffs.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Look everyone knows you have your RB make passes.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

fishing with the fam posted:

This game owns bones.

:yeah:

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Proteus Jones posted:

I’m not. People don’t read poo poo anymore. There’s probably a whole generation out there that only knows the Eddie Murphy’s movies.

Do people not know this was also a pretty famous movie from 1967?

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

we're at the point where anything from the 20th century is ancient history

I can’t tell if this is new or not. Or if we are just so awash in modern content. But it’s weird to me that people use “this happened a long time ago” as an excuse to not know about otherwise relatively famous events/movies/songs or that the Texans were up by 24 in the second quarter.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Texans have given up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

:thunk: