Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Texans did a reverse deflategate by overinflating the chiefs balls. An inflategate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I say go for it on like every fourth down ever and it even I was calling for the to go for it there what the gently caress

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Clown ball giveth and clown ball taketh away.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I hope the Texans win and every playoff game is progressively more stupid.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I was confused but in this game you need to be doing dumbass plays like that. Embrace the clown.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Either the chiefs are going to win this game by three or more scores or the spirit of the clown will overtake them again and Houston will continue the stupidest playoff run ever.

Based on these drops there’s hope for either.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Comrayn posted:

Either the chiefs are going to win this game by three or more scores or the spirit of the clown will overtake them again and Houston will continue the stupidest playoff run ever.

Based on these drops there’s hope for either.

Lmao clown ball is coming back strong in this game I’m calling it

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I’m wearing a rainbow wig, dancing around the house honking a horn trying to summon the spirit of the clown back into this game to help my stupid dumbass football team.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Two chiefs players running into each other and then the Texans still not getting the pass off is the game in one play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Watson futilely running for his life is a great end for the Texans season.