Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Mexican Radio posted:

always forget they still do the racism chop

its fine, have fun for once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

This is comically pathetic lmao

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

My mom's crying. She's spent a month in the hospital for heart failure and is afraid she'll die before the Chiefs go to the Superbowl again. She keeps saying "this was our year!" :smith:

still I find it kinda funny in a perverse way

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Sorry, I should clarify that my mom is currently fine and is just feeling her mortality. You can live with heart failure for years.

But Andy Reid better deliver next year.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

are we

are we the sickos

i definitely am

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

They went home after going up 24-0

BOB wanted to beat the traffic.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Mega64 posted:

41 unanswered points

One more touchdown and they’ll be leading by...24 points.

No one could ever come back from that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Proteus Jones posted:

I’m not. People don’t read poo poo anymore. There’s probably a whole generation out there that only knows the Eddie Murphy movies.

I thought the Jerry Lewis version was the original, shows what I know.