Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Strobe posted:

Better than that. Choked away a 24 point lead and lost by 20 points. :allears:
Marty Schottenheimer was fired in 2007 for a lot less while this dickhead will keep his job for another decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
BoB is good

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If the Tits win it all they will BoB should get a ring

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Isn't this the same baby mama he was all about like a year and a half ago on instagram? Or is that yet another woman?

What I'm saying is that those poor kids deserve better than this even if it's hilarious to watch from afar.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

hang the banner

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1216576639070543872?s=19

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
ESPN wants romo to the tune of $10-14M/yr

quote:

Michael McCarthy of Front Office Sports reported that ESPN was preparing an offer to make CBS’ Tony Romo the highest-paid sports broadcaster in history. McCarthy said the offer would be between $10 million and $14 million annually to attempt to lure him from CBS. That report broke the same day Romo was calling the Houston Texans-Kansas City Chiefs playoff game for CBS. Andrew Marchand of the New York Post also reported Sunday that ESPN was expected to go “all in” for Romo.

To put that in perspective, the largest base salary Romo ever made as Dallas Cowboys quarterback was $8.5 million, according to Spotrac.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Romo and Booger in the booth together. Aw yiss

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If they kept Booger at all he'd be like seen twice a game from behind the Gatorade.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Better Than You posted:

Romo and Booger in the booth together. Aw yiss

It would be Romo and Tessitore

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I like Booger tho

E: Initially meant to add Tessitore in my post but forgot his name. They should do a 3-man booth imo

Nov 6, 2002

3 man booths suck.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

This guy... this is not my kinda guy.

quote:

But, Brown claims during the handoff, Chelsie tried to steal one of his cars -- and he wasn't having it.

At one point, AB screams at Kyriss ... "Bitch, you don't drive Bentleys. This is not your life."

Brown was shouting to the cops that he wanted her off his property, ASAP -- and screamed insults at her from across the street ... in front of her kids.

The whole situation was super heated, with a very frustrated Brown cussing at the officers -- telling them they don't know how to do their jobs.

During the end of the exchange, Brown grabs a bag of gummy candies (shaped like penises) and throws them into the street in Chelsie's direction ... screaming at her to have a "bag of dicks."

All the while, AB is screaming insults at her ... "Take that fish-looking bitch to jail."

Brown also acknowledges that the stand-off isn't the best look for his NFL future -- but says, "F**k the NFL. This is real life."

lmao

I'm scared ESPN is going to find some way to ruin him. Their games have been the worst for a long time now

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
fish-looking bitch is pretty funny

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

So we all know he's going to murder someone, right?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I wonder how long he's been sitting on that candy just waiting for a chance to use the "bag of dicks" burn

Nov 6, 2002

No Butt Stuff posted:

So we all know he's going to murder someone, right?

Now that he's blackballed he seems more like the type to just go broke quickly and fade into obscurity.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

51-7 in three quarters lmao

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Better Than You posted:

I like Booger tho

E: Initially meant to add Tessitore in my post but forgot his name. They should do a 3-man booth imo

Send Booger back to college games so he can talk about barbecue and that one hot teacher he had in 8th grade like he did at that one game a few years back.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Docjowles posted:

I wonder how long he's been sitting on that candy just waiting for a chance to use the "bag of dicks" burn

i was thinking the same thing. where the hell do you even get a dumb thing like that?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Play posted:

i was thinking the same thing. where the hell do you even get a dumb thing like that?

Spencers

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Put Booger back in the Boogermobile or whatever that was on the sidelines

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
It’s a day later and I’m still :psyberger: at the Texans going up 24-0 on the Chiefs then being down 28-24 before halftime.

Did...that actually happen? It wasn’t just some TFF mass hallucination?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ragnarok the Red posted:

It’s a day later and I’m still :psyberger: at the Texans going up 24-0 on the Chiefs then being down 28-24 before halftime.

Football Gods got mad at the coward field goal in the first quarter

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Black people have been murdered by cops for a lot less than what Antonio Brokebrain did

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Our timeline merged with an alternate timeline where God is actually Jon Bois with an Xbox controller.

We veered away right before the Xbox locked up in rebellion and was reset. Which is probably a shame.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I wish more teams were like Belicheck in that when they play a far inferior team they run the ball 40 times out of a bunch of passing formation or the opposite just to gently caress with the scouts from other teams.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JimTrotter_NFL/status/1216530731398131712?s=19

Hell, same

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

If the money gets to be enough to draw in more people who don't completely suck, this has to be a good thing.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

K8.0 posted:

If the money gets to be enough to draw in more people who don't completely suck, this has to be a good thing.
ESPN will somehow make Tony Romo suck though.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

LiquidFriend posted:

ESPN will somehow make Tony Romo suck though.
Is ESPN owned by Vince McMahon?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Ragnarok the Red posted:

It was an entire game's worth of craziness jammed into a single half. It was terrific.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

fishing with the fam posted:

It was an entire game's worth of craziness jammed into a single half. It was terrific.

Patrick Mahomes before the game, probably:

You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Deshaun Watson and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another team you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25 percent at best at beat me! And then you add Bill O'Brien to the mix? You-the chances of winning drastically go down. See, an away game at Arrowhead, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, 'cuz Bill O'Brien KNOOOOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Deshaun Watson, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance (if we was to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at Arrowhead. But then you take my 75 percent chance of winning (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two-thirds percent, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Arrowhead! Señor Watson? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Arrowhead!

drawkcab si eman ym
Jan 2, 2006

The Herd is listing Drew Bledsoe as a Super Bowl champion.

Nov 6, 2002

More than fair, he won the AFC Championship game for New England when Brady was hurt.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Kordell Stewart should get a ring too, in that case

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

a neat cape posted:

Football Gods got mad at the coward field goal in the first quarter

Greg Easterbrook account spotted.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

drawkcab si eman ym posted:

The Herd is listing Drew Bledsoe as a Super Bowl champion.

Pretty sure Bledsoe was on the 2001 Patriots

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

If you have no vested rooting interest, I think that this playoff season may be the most entertaining in the last 20 years overall.
Maybe longer, I haven't watched that long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1216795057346502657