Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1216746610505310208?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Why is Bill Cowher even worthy of being in the Hall of Fame? Longetivity? Stubbornness? I don't recall him being any kind of great innovator.

He really doesn't deserve it, and his entree opens the door for both Tomlin and Andy Reid. The three of them share essentially the same shortcomings to go along with the hundreds of Ws between them. Imo, Bellichik is the only coach since Shula retired who belongs in the hall

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

Can't say I'm surprised. Dude had had his bell rung so many times. Remember when he was carted off just bawling because of some weird reflex? Wonder if he was already experiencing some long term effects.

Anyway, F

F

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

he didn't miss any games, but he looked like he was very upset with the players around him. He had a down year (for him) year in the panthers abortion of a 3-4.

I just don't think he wants to restart with a new coach and new system. And that's fine.

He's one of the five greatest players in Panthers history and has a good shot at the HoF. Good on him for getting out with what's left of his health.

He has 7 all-pros. That's a HoF lock

e: Plus a DROY and DPOY. That's almost a Joe Greene level resume

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Lol how the hell did OBJ end up getting a warrant before AB? gently caress this gay earth etc

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I'm really happy for all of our Chiefs posters, except parmesan basil who can suck his own dick forever

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Mystic Stylez posted:

Chiefs have Mahomes, Reid, Grittybeard who is one of the best posters and Jon Bois

I hope they win the SB

Pr0n is a good dude too

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

a neat cape posted:

They're much less offensive than the Steelers or Patriots so yes

They're one win away from being in the club.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Doesn't SF have like 4 Top 10 draft picks on their d-line?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Gonna be fun paying that defense when that all comes home to roost

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I get the same feeling as Chiche, but Mahomes is a better passer than PFM (which is insane), and easily as good of a scrambler as Wilson. Also, the team speed of KC's offensive weapons is like nothing we've seen before.

I don't know that KC's defense has an answer for the 9ers ground game and Kittle, however. A 9ers victory seems inevitable, but football is glorious bc it's single elimination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Y'all really livin' dangerously