Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

DariusLikewise posted:

"Okay Jared I need you to make an "X" in the circle"

"A what in the circle?"

"Like the shape that gets made when Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods run a crossing route"
*draws an L*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

lol at OBJ stepping back and posing like "what are you gonna do?"

well, probably overreact and get a warrant issued

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

gently caress you dude.
Woah what? I'm not arguing with you here

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

... i can’t tell if this is a joke or not but the words surrounding this statement are vital to the context of determining who is the subject of my sentence! Not you, goon!
...and the fact that you quoted me but disagreed with my first statement hinted the "gently caress you" being towards me. I thought you thought I was defending the cop, sorry :shrug:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

All whites vs all reds. Make it so.
C'mon man, just because they still do the lovely chop doesn't mean you have to lean into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

walk in to round on a 68 yo patient and she's lying there in a big old panthers shirt

told her I was a panthers fan too and she just lit up.

told me she was sick to death of the patriots because their fans were fake, they weren't classy and they were cheaters. Said she couldn't wait for brady and brees to retire.

when i asked why she became a panthers fan, she said she was pissed off the oilers went to nashville. "no one goes to the games. the benches are empty!" so she decided to cheer for Carolina instead.

Said she likes Mahomes and wants Reid to win a super bowl.

So I bought her an account and I have a new grandma
did you have her type this post