Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Play posted:

Cousins has given Minnesota a very Cousins-like performance, which is what they brought him in for. Turns out that a Cousins-like performance simply isn't enough, especially with the team being questionable in other areas. Cousins still has a year under contract, and I wouldn't mind maybe giving him one more year to serve as a sort of bridge, but I feel that overall the search for a replacement should begin now. The Vikings would probably be a better team with a young passer and Cousins' cap hit put towards other needs.

He doesn't need to be replaced right this second, he will continue giving them mediocre to good performances, but they should really have a hard think about whether winning a super bowl is really possible with Cousins and where they might want to go after they move on

Minnesota has the same problem that every team has with a mid-tier QB, it takes a lot of loving capital to move up to get a good guy in the draft so you either try and build a great team around your average QB or trade it all for a chance at a great QB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Brees bad

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Ehud posted:

hard to believe drew brees is a stupid rear end in a top hat

I'm glad Nick Saban and *checks notes* GM Randy Mueller had the foresight to pass on this chud in 2006

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

The Saints should trade their first and second round picks for the next five years to draft Joe Burrow and let Brees walk

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I'm not even sure if Jared Goff is aware politics exist

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Kalli posted:

<McVay on a headset trying to walk Goff through a butterfly ballot>

"Okay Jared I need you to make an "X" in the circle"

"A what in the circle?"

"Like the shape that gets made when Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods run a crossing route"

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I'm assuming most people involved in football are smart enough to distance themselves from politics and donations and the like. Brees is dumb as hell for even being in a 5 mile radius of Trump.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Gary Kubiak to Brad Childress is one of the worst downgrades ever

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Gary Kubiak was Stefanski's offensive assistant/teacher in Minnesota the past year, now he's going to have Brad Childress in the same role

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

quote:

Chris Streveler has finally recovered from the injuries he suffered while helping the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the Grey Cup and now he’s ready to work out for three NFL teams.

The 25-year-old quarterback, who thrilled CFL fans with his punishing running ability and his youthful exuberance after winning a championship, will work out with the Arizona Cardinals, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Miami Dolphins over the next two weeks.

This guy is like Taysom Hill 2.0, I hope he gets an NFL shot

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Mega64 posted:

I'm surprised the Saints aren't trying him out then, can you imagine how excited Payton would be with two Taysom Hills to play with?

I'm assuming Chris Streveler is too cool for Sean Payton

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Patrick Mahomes is going to be 6 for 9, 420 yards, 6 TDs

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Similar thing happened to Masai Ujiri when we went onto the court to celebrate winning in Golden State as the GM of the Raptors. The cop tried to block Ujiri from the court then got all pissy when he pulled out his credentials and moved passed him.

They tried to get him extradited from Toronto for like 6 months to face charges in California.

Didn't cop say Masai punched him or something and there needed to be like 8 different angles of video before they would admit that there was no wrongdoing?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Force Tom Brady to play QB in the XFL

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

The Rams have Dave Shula's son(nephew of Mike Shula) at outside linebackers coach, also Aaron Kromer's son Zak at offensive quality control assistant

Oh and Wade Phillip's son Wes as tight ends coach

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/kirkcousins8/status/1218532222896091136?s=21

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I hope Andy Reid wins the Super Bowl so when he gets into the HoF there’s not 8,000 think pieces and takes that he “could never win the big one”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

*Dean Pees at the urinal next to Ryan Tannehill*

"Well Ryan, looks like it's the last time Dean Pees here"