Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I wonder how long he's been sitting on that candy just waiting for a chance to use the "bag of dicks" burn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I didn't know Randy Moss' kid is named Thaddeus, that is a kickass name

Kalli posted:

Brees enjoying the game with some chuds

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ironic Twist posted:

Seeing a lot of people calling Chiefs-Packers a State Farm Bowl and not a rematch of Super Bowl I, for shame

This briefly made me wonder if Max McGee is still alive. Not even close, 2007 :rip: Hope you're plowing flight attendants in heaven.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I mean yeah the most likely outcome is Mahomes dunks on everyone and KC runs away with it. But between Playoff Andy Reid, the Titans miraculous run of destiny, and the fact that they did win the regular season matchup I don’t feel like it’s a lock by any means. These playoffs have been wild, the likely thing didn’t happen in most of the games.

I’m fine with either outcome. But at this point I’m just rooting for chaos and comedy so gently caress it, Tits up

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Was thinking that if the tits do somehow manage to win it all, Henry will almost certainly end up being Super Bowl mvp, which would own. Last RB to win it was Terrell Davis in 1998.

That would really cap off a year of Run Establishment around the league.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jan 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ehud posted:

ryan tannehill loves the cold

print the down parkas