Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Alaois posted:

Kurt Warner was a good quarterback before the age of 28.

Iowa Barnstorners doing a lot of work in this assertion.

Although the odds of Taysom working out as the primary quarterback do seem to be about zero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

kiimo posted:

lol somehow I had no idea how old Taysom Hill was time to drop him from my dynasty team

Mormon mission, 5 year senior with a medical redshirt. He was around forever before he got to the NFL.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

In, again, the must :psyduck: fashion.

I see a clear path to victory for Tennessee, just that it seems like a lot of things are going to have to go right for them. But so far so good in these playoffs, so it's not like I'm counting them out.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Last meeting they had a fumble for a TD, a botched FG, blocked FG.

This is damning enough but somehow manages to leave things out. That game was absolutely maddening from a Chiefs fan's perspective.

I will go out on a limb that shouldn't really be a limb but is, I think Tannehill will have to break 100 make that 150 yards passing to beat the Chiefs even if Henry rolls.

e: should have said when Henry rolls because that's definitely happening.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jan 15, 2020

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

celebrity boxing cares about weight classes? I mean dude looks like he has a few inches and 30lbs on AB.

From his last stupid boxing match according to google Paul is 6'2" 181, Brown is 5'9" 185ish I think.

e: wiki has Paul at 189.

I have now spent 3 more minutes thinking about this than I ever wanted to.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Jan 17, 2020

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

sharknado slashfic posted:

The Ravens seemed to specifically gameplan so Tannehill wouldn't have to do anything important so I can't blame him

Eh, he was a big part of getting the lead against the Ravens. They just didn't ask him to do poo poo after it was 14-0.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Frank Clark is going to get run over by Henry. In hilarious fashion.

Frank Clark is one of the better run defenders on the team.

This is still absolutely true.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Chris Jones is active.

Not sure he'll actually be Chris Jones but I guess he'll play.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Bigass Moth posted:

Bud Dry definitely deserves a lifetime achievement award.

My Bud Bowl memory is when they had the Freezer (a 40) play for Bud to try to take away Bud Dry's advantage. Bud ran a trick play faking a hand off to him on the goal line and scored.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I’m actually feeling pretty confident the Titans will get a hard fought win. I’ve never really felt like this before. Hopefully I’m not wrong.

I think the Titans are better than their record was, but I also think the Chiefs are clearly the better team.

I'm the opposite of confident given the Chiefs in the playoffs for my entire life.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--:shobon:

Intruder posted:

Is there anyone on earth who associates Cowher with the Chiefs? What a weird thing

I kinda associate him with Marty and I'm unhappy the wrong one is in the hall of fame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

Heck yeah the TB Bucs tied for 3rd despite Winston throwing a ton of picks.

Winston for MVP, by far the most gunslingiest qb in the league.

I really want the Bucs to sign/draft Cole McDonald from Hawaii to back up Winston. That way if Jameis goes down they don't have to change their offense at all.