Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Hopefully the Packers learned some lessons from the last time they played SF. I think it'll be closer than last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Yeah, Brees is on my poo poo list. Willingly hanging out with Trump is guillotine worthy.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Rodgers is left leaning. One more reason he's the GOAT instead of Brady.

Mahomes will be the GOAT soon though.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Packers secondary is solid. I see them having more of a problem against SF than they would against the Chiefs.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Immediately losing a fumble and going down 7 didn't help. Also having to play Alex Light due to injury for Bulaga.

Yeah, it was one of those games that went bad immediately. It was over on the first play from scrimmage.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

Also who's watching the Aaron Hernandez documentary

I started it last night. It wasn't much I didn't know, but it was kinda funny hearing his gf dunk on him during their phone conversations. He's like "you can come visit me" and she's like "nah."

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Touched a cop while black lol

Shouldn't slap anybody's rear end without consent, even a dirty pig's rear end.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Intruder posted:

Lamar outrushed Henry in the divisional round :v:

Yeah, how many drives did they have compared to the Titans? You get a lot of chances when your opponent drops a 50 burger on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

You realize that the drives alternate, right?
Big brain fart. Sorry. Was thinking of the week prior and the wrong games.