Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

I have a vested interest in one of the remaining teams, but honestly I'm okay with any of them winning if it can't be the Packers.

My biggest preference would be a Chiefs/Mahomes/Reid Super Bowl win. A close 2nd would be Tannehill getting a ring simply because that would own. But I respect the heck out of this particular 49ers team. I think they've been really impressive all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Agreed. Barring an implosion by the Niners I just don't see the Packers beating them on the road.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

I for one am shocked that my favorite NFL people might not actually be good people as well.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

I'm assuming most people involved in football are smart enough

This is a poor assumption