Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Fenrir posted:

:same: both should have gone in before cowher or johnson imo but RINGZ (in the case of coryell anyway, poo poo, flores has the rings even)

It doesn’t get the same press as the West Coast offense did, but the list of teams that basically took Coryell’s offense or basic system and then won is pretty impressive. Gibbs used it in Washington, regularly adjusting it to fit his teams’ strengths, and won 3 out of 4 trips. Dallas used the same terminology and some of the concepts in the early-90s, as would the Greatest Show on Turf Rams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Nuke it from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mystic Stylez posted:

Frank Clark sounds right, Derrick Henry indeed is nowhere near as good as Jamal Lewis

Wrong account, Kawalimus.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
When’s the Puppy Bowl? Go team puppies! :woof:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Phobeste posted:

Kiss them tits goodbye

Those tits got hosed good in the end there. :sonia:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shinji2015 posted:

Are teams not allowed to wear alternate uniforms in the post-season? Thinking about it, all of the teams wore their basic uniforms, right?

I think the rules a few years back were that teams could only do it for one game, outside the Super Bowl, as I remember the Chargers going with powder blues against the Colts.

The NFL for a while said teams couldn’t use alternates in the Super Bowl... but the Rams used their throwback alternates last year. Granted, they were the designated home team, so I guess technically that may be the reason, but this, like most things, seems dumb as gently caress by the league.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

I'm fairly sure starting in 2020 they're going to be the primary jerseys

:confused: They made them their primary home/colored jerseys this past season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sponges posted:

Viking fans still go to games in a suit and tie like it’s the 1960s.

And afterwords they retire to the classiest house boats on Lake Minnetonka for a wonderful, classy evening with Fred Smoot.