Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol seahawks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bigass Moth posted:

If I find a reason to use obscure pro wrestling terminology in every day conversation, I'm going to take it.

:same:, brother

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mightygerm posted:

I think I still have the parody mp3 a goon made of that post.

what post

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

surf rock posted:

Patrick Mahomes before the game, probably:

You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Deshaun Watson and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another team you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25 percent at best at beat me! And then you add Bill O'Brien to the mix? You-the chances of winning drastically go down. See, an away game at Arrowhead, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, 'cuz Bill O'Brien KNOOOOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Deshaun Watson, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance (if we was to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at Arrowhead. But then you take my 75 percent chance of winning (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two-thirds percent, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Arrowhead! Seņor Watson? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Arrowhead!

:hmmyes:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Power of Pecota posted:

I didn't realize the Chargers were having an intrasquad scrimmage

:randvince: