Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
ATLEAST they got the new OC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hey F I’m U!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

1:40 is when he starts to lose it. Pretty clear to me this is about his concussions and starting over.

https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/1217257977352204294?s=20

man is it dusty in here

This is awesome and I’m so impressed by him. CTE ruins lives and I’ve seen it first hand. Man, that was hard to watch but what an amazing kid to walk away from all that temptation

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Our third CFL tryout in two weeks. Miami signed their DPOY to a futures.

He’s likely not cam wake

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Fifty Three posted:

lol at OBJ stepping back and posing like "what are you gonna do?"

well, probably overreact and get a warrant issued

It honestly looks more like he realized who he slapped on the rear end and thinks OH poo poo

This is why people hate cops. gently caress you dude. They first went over SEXUAL BATTERY but it was tossed by the judge

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Fifty Three posted:

Woah what? I'm not arguing with you here

... i can’t tell if this is a joke or not but the words surrounding this statement are vital to the context of determining who is the subject of my sentence! Not you, goon!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I mean they can do a quick 72 hour hold if they feel he’s a danger to himself

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Fifty Three posted:

...and the fact that you quoted me but disagreed with my first statement hinted the "gently caress you" being towards me. I thought you thought I was defending the cop, sorry :shrug:

No need to say sorry but this an interesting way to read it. All that stuff you deleted before and after the “gently caress you” was important. :-)

I see your confusion!

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jan 16, 2020

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Blitz7x posted:

Idk if you've ever had to try to involuntarily commit someone but it's harder than it looks

To baker act someone?

If you live in a baker act state no it ain’t. It’s actually kinda scary how easy it is and the repercussions are tough for the person

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

EmbryoSteve posted:

Florida is different man. Takes a lot more to be involuntarily committed in other states. Which of course is a double edged sword bc it should be very hard to take away someone civil rights but also some people are extremely Ill and due to thier illness wont become detainable until it becomes a literally life or death situation.

I used to work in community mental health in WA state and had a severely psychotic client who I tried to ITA several times due to grave disability (inability to take care of one's self ((like a medical issue or not drinking water bc you think it is poisen)), he had a leg infection that was festering, due to a mental health condition. First they have to find the guy, who is homeless paranoid and psychotic, then I would have to prove in a court that he needs to be detained. I did manage to get the account crisis responders to accept my affidavit once but the doctor they took him to said that the conditions of his legs were due to "standing too long" wtffffff so he did not get detained despite experiencing extreme psychosis that is detrimental to the quality of his life and required treatment and this was obvious to apparently everyone who met him except that doctor. Overall cool guy tho couldn't remember when he was born, any family history, but could ear play the piano like a pro.

I was sad to leave him to the system when I moved on from community mental health

Baker act is just the florida name for it. There are similar laws through the US! And even in Ontario Canada.

In California it’s known as 5150, but there are 72 hour holds in well over 75% of states.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jan 17, 2020

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Blitz7x posted:

I would never live in those states and you know that

I’d never let anyone hurt baby u know that come to Florida (hurt you before we go spear fishing.)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

EmbryoSteve posted:

Everything I described is what it takes to get to a 72 hour hold. In Washington A clinician (or police or ER) needs to essentially request a hold via an affidavit to the county and then the county sends responders who have to agree that this person meets criteria and then someone gets a 72 hour hold. They can also be released anytime during that 72 hours if they ar determined to no longer meet criteria. After 72 hours you have to go.to court to prove that they meet criteria to kove to a 14 day hold. Police can just detain people for a short period if time but to get to the official 72 the county decides.

My Old supervisor was from Florida and told me that clinician themselves can just detain people via the baker act and just skip the whole affidavit to the county and the county coming to determine piece. Which was.crazy to me.

Sounds more like Washington is very relaxed compared to the rest of the country. I wasn’t debating Washington (which, ironically, I’ve had a family member commit suicide in Seattle!) and their mental health laws since i have no real experience, but moreso correcting the comment “oh that’s only Florida”

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Better Than You posted:

I'm sorry to hear about that. Did it happen after Super Bowl XL ended?

They pushed off a receiver, she pushed off a ledge!

(It was my “aunt” who was actually a moms cousin and I was like 8. Manic depression is a brutal bitch but i mean, i didn’t really know her)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Armstead is a FA this year and expected to walk.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

We've all seen what happens when a top offense and top defense meet in the Super Bowl. I genuinely expect a repeat of the Niners Packers game. Unless special teams does something crazy the Chiefs will be slowly strangled.

Comparing the 2019 Packers to the 2019 Chiefs is... hm. Something.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You literally compared them in your own post lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The thing about the chiefs is, i see teams play them PERFECTLY while still hitting home runs. Why? Because oh yeah your # 3 receiver is Sammy Watkins and he just destroyed your nickel cb

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

loving exactly.

Or my Jerry Rice and TO Seahawks jerseys?

Certainly possible, but also extremely possible that Dee Ford, Bosa, and Armstead eat that o line alive all game long.

Yeah. Should be a drat good one

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

I cant wait for you to eat humble pie when your team beats the Chiefs by at least two scores.

Man this is weird boot licking of a divisional rival and i shant stand for it

We’re betting on this game - name your terms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

I think it absolutely has to be embarrassing avatars and text voted on by fellow TFF posters that we commit to using for an entire year. Something like "Ask me about being sexually awakened when I saw my grandmother's knees". Plus a six hour probation from Athanatos with an absolutely heinous reason like "admitted to hating dogs".

Okay I’ll do this

I take KC

i refuse to sit by and watch a once proud seahawk suck off the 49ers dammit

Chichevache posted:

If I do anything with cash then Mr. Moneybags there can outspend me 100 to 1.

I’m not d link, i have a mortgage and student loans lol