Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Thinking about the last 2 times the Niners played the Packers in the playoffs and wondering if Clay Matthews is still really mad about them because he seemed to be mad for a long time about them!

Also thinking about the incredible dedication to The Run we will see in both games Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

K8.0 posted:

Jimmy G wasn't Brady's underling. He was his replacement, chosen by the dark lord Belichick himself. That is why the gods of football allow him to succeed. While people rejoice at the fall of New England, evil rises anew in San Francisco.

I will accept being the Byzantium to the Patriots' Rome

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chichevache posted:

Byzantium is Rome, you loving wine drinking kept-man. Fight me, see what happens.

Officer I am complying and I am not resisting

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

holy poo poo gently caress yeah Dre Greenlaw

The Bosa thing was sort of a foregone conclusion but seeing Greenlaw was a nice surprise. He's been playing great this season.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Play posted:

alex smith puts paper clips in his erection?? thats weird

I really don't like the way this is sounding

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

holy poo poo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

:lol: that the poo poo cop screaming at the players that they'll get arrested for cigars is going for battery on that

Chiche get your boys under control man

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

vacate all celtics, red sox, bruins and patriots titles imo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tanny accounted for 3 of the 4 Titans TDs last week.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The big bell bottom is hosting the NFC Championship Game. What a world!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Pops Mgee posted:

I hope the Packers win and then win in the Superbowl imo

You goddamn sicko

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This is the face he makes every time someone says it's easy to tackle him and/or besmirches run establishment

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If you hate Titan Up might I suggest a catchphrase for you to chant today and it is Go Niners

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hot Diggity! posted:

LaFleur rocks and is a good coach

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hello Friends and Neighbors.

https://twitter.com/alltwentytwo/status/1219042035564343296?s=19

Cian eating poo poo :discourse:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

NOBODY CAN TELL ME poo poo gently caress YOU SUPER BOWL

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Love my massive football oaf

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dubious posted:

Jimmy G is hot as gently caress so go the goddamn niners

YEAH BITCH YEAH

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I was at the game so I wasnt looking at stats and the Niners really scored 37 points on 8 pass attempts lmao what the gently caress

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Fifty Three posted:

C'mon man, just because they still do the lovely chop doesn't mean you have to lean into it

49ers vs Chiefs does have the unfortunate byproduct of already being sorted out like 170 years ago

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Remember when the media had a stroke about Sherman’s rant about Crabtree? That was fun.

I made this when Crabtree signed with the Cardinals and I guess I was half right

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Gonna be fun paying that defense when that all comes home to roost

Solomon Thomas sucks, Ford got paid, Bosa is a rookie, Armstead gonna go, DeFo gonna get PAID

they're gonna clear space and go double bosas in 2021

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

a neat cape posted:

You gently caress off

Curse me all you want

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/49ers/status/1219346776374669312

I'm getting a motherfucking richard sherman jersey WHAT IS HAPPENING

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chichevache posted:

How did you not buy one when he signed? If we got Navorro Bowman from you I'd have his jersey on every Hawks/Niners game.

Because I was still rocking, ironically, my Bowman jersey at the time. I got a '94 throwback Jimmy G jersey this season and learned you cannot tailgate and wear white because that thing is disgusting now. Gonna get a Sherman one for next year to replace it though.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

Getting a Sherman 49ers jersey is like getting a Sanders 49ers jersey.

Yeah it loving kicks rear end thank you for reinforcing my decision

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

one week active posting in C-Spam and D&D and only C-Spam and D&D. If you're gonna bet, you gotta have stakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chichevache posted:

And what are our terms?

Your terms are acceptable.

I want it known: I am cheering for KC. I am just realistic.

I was making a suggestion I don't need such trifling things to have an investment in this game :smug: