Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hard to believe drew brees is a stupid rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DariusLikewise posted:

I'm glad Nick Saban and *checks notes* GM Randy Mueller had the foresight to pass on this chud in 2006

yeah!!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol at acting like supporting Guantanamo bay and Donald trump isn’t objectively reprehensible

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Reading the Bible cover to cover is weird. Time keeps jumping around, the author keeps changing, all of the sudden you’re on ancestry.com reading boring genealogies, it gets really horny for a while, there’s a bunch of plot holes...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Metapod posted:

Jesus I just looked at how cold it is in kc today

ryan tannehill loves the cold

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Richard Sherman is cool and good IMO

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Remember when the media had a stroke about Sherman’s rant about Crabtree? That was fun.

I love Erin Andrews in that video. Her expression was really funny and I like the way she says, "Who was talking about you?" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Coldforge posted:

I get that Mahomes is amazing and almost unstoppable when he's on, but

Regular Season Points:

I mean. Calling this a KC Offensive vs SF Defensive match is odd.

lol I love the Bucs