Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Why is Bill Cowher even worthy of being in the Hall of Fame? Longetivity? Stubbornness?

Decided to quit instead of dealing with Ben roethlisberger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I could move my schedule around so that I would be in Nashville during the Super Bowl.

Hmmm. HMMMM

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I want to point fingers and laugh, but Cousins would be just as happy to be there.

And he sucks rear end too.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sheen Sheen posted:

I think you can basically write off almost every single white guy involved with football (coaches, players, owners, etc) as being a huge chud

Greg Olsen is very left and openly talks about healthcare reform.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lmao 30 years old gently caress me

Also gently caress yeah

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

looks like a total rebuild in Carolina and luke wanted no part of it.

Good on him for getting out on his own terms.

im sad now

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Yeah, didn't he have like two massive concussions this year?

he didn't miss any games, but he looked like he was very upset with the players around him. He had a down year (for him) year in the panthers abortion of a 3-4.

I just don't think he wants to restart with a new coach and new system. And that's fine.

He's one of the five greatest players in Panthers history and has a good shot at the HoF. Good on him for getting out with what's left of his health.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

1:40 is when he starts to lose it. Pretty clear to me this is about his concussions and starting over.

https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/1217257977352204294?s=20

man is it dusty in here

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

like tears, in rain

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Andy Reid's gonna get the ball back down 7 with 1:50 on the clock and after the first pass Mahomes will take everyone into a huddle and every chiefs fan here will suicide by gunshot.

They'd be taking the easy way out

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Yeah, coaching has always had a problem in that a huge chunk of the entry level positions get eaten up by relatives or friends of existing coaches. Who are almost all white as snow.

Then they mysteriously get promotions they don't deserve (See Zimmer's kid getting promoted to DC as the most recent hilarious one), and suddenly, oh hey, they're the experienced guys getting HC interviews.

Considering the Rooney rule is an abject failure, the league should probably just straight up introduce salary cap / draft penalties for not having enough minority coaches on staff.

Some fun examples:

Steve Belichick, Unofficial Patriots DC, Secondary coach
Britt Reid, chiefs LB coach.
Nate Carroll, Seahawks WR coach

Norv Turner's son is now the OC for the Redskins. For the past two years he was the OC/QB coach for the Carolina Panthers.

Show me what he did during that time period that warrants a promotion.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers just hired mike lombardis son for QC

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i just want to watch rogers take a bunch of kill shots to be honest and i dont care who knows that

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

walk in to round on a 68 yo patient and she's lying there in a big old panthers shirt

told her I was a panthers fan too and she just lit up.

told me she was sick to death of the patriots because their fans were fake, they weren't classy and they were cheaters. Said she couldn't wait for brady and brees to retire.

when i asked why she became a panthers fan, she said she was pissed off the oilers went to nashville. "no one goes to the games. the benches are empty!" so she decided to cheer for Carolina instead.

Said she likes Mahomes and wants Reid to win a super bowl.

So I bought her an account and I have a new grandma

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Getting a Sherman 49ers jersey is like getting a Sanders 49ers jersey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Or my Jerry Rice and TO Seahawks jerseys?

I have vivid memories of deangelo hall ending Rice's career in the preseason that year.