Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Europe is a depraved land.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I was also a fan of this cover for re4

drat I've never seen that before. Dope.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/CoolBoxArt/status/1218794748498075648

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I could tell just by looking at this that it was an early 90s DOS game and you know drat well I immediately googled and downloaded it :hellyeah:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Kongming posted:

Still laughing at the man in the white shirt. What game? Same with your previous post sir.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Can't wait to watch Mike Matei stream this.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Jesus

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
CRASH awarded Fat Worm 95%.[3] The reviewers were impressed with the solid 3D graphics and the quirky nature of controlling the protagonist, concluding "extremely silly, and wonderful fun". Your Sinclair, similarly impressed, awarded 9 out of 10.[4] Julian later became critical of the gameplay, stating that kid programmers like himself had "insufficient understanding" and that at the time "it seemed logical that the players ought to suffer" as much as the developers; but that feedback from players in the form of pokes and cheats often enhanced published games to make them fun.[5]

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
*sees 11 new posts in an Imp Zone thread*

drat, something really funny must have been posted, can't wait to see what it wa....... oh.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Post Fat Worm Blows a Sparky you coward.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:wth:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Euros btfo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

Crack dot Com was a computer game development company co-founded by ex-id Software programmer Dave Taylor, and Jonathan Clark.[1]
https://web.archive.org/web/19961101111855/http://www.crack.com/

Cool lol.

quote:

Why Crack?

We wanted to call the company Crack because it meant neat things, like "crack development team", "crack of lightning", "crack the whip", and "games as addictive as crack". We appended the "dot Com" because it would trivialize trademarking the name and because it was self-referential.

We chose "Abuse" for our first game name because the game involved knowing full well that pressing the buttons in all those rooms was going to bring down hoards of howlers, but you would do it anyway abusing yourself. It also went well with Crack. An alternate name considered was "Them". The preceding game's name "Alien Grue" was based on the plot Stephen R. Donaldson wrote for it.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Cool bootleg Sierra logo.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I have no idea why but there are a surprising number of those "businessman simulator" games from that era. Lately I've been scrolling through my SNES roms list looking for something to play and I came across "Aerobiz" which from the name you might think is a cool jet fighter game but it's actually an airline CEO simulator. I understand the appeal of SimCity and even those Football Manager games but the business/stock market simulators are weird to me.

Also lol at "3D Business Strategy Game"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The sound effect when he shoots something. :stonk:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1272894215949815809

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off posted:

sounds too scary for me op

quote:

Day 03
The Protagonist awakens in his/her bed, at home. He/she goes down to his/her mother's room, to find that she has already left for work, and a strange girl is watching TV in there. The girl is Sally, and your mother has apparently left you to keep an eye on her while she's at work. She convinces the Protagonist to find a mirror and play Bloody Mary with her. Afterwards, the two meet up with Ben and decide to play Sonic R.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Caithness posted:

What on earth is a Dragon 32

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Alright guys quit trolling.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Jealous of Mario's hair.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Getting extremely angry at that M

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aowGg7wr_o

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:wtc:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
hosed up that this came out before Fish Dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Toi