Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
pos t the logs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

paul_soccer12 posted:

can we get 50 more threads about threads about discord chats about threads please

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m not sure what the drama here even is but I got to be honest it sounds like a waste of time

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GoluboiOgon posted:

the fact that the only explanation given was that the coupons admin was giving out 7 day probs because people didn't read the op is the best part.

lmao that was amazing.

"nazi mods gently caress off"
*BLAM BLAM BLAM*

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

CharlestheHammer posted:

I’m not sure what the drama here even is but I got to be honest it sounds like a waste of time

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Breaking out my "mods knew" whistle but hesitating to blow it because this time it's unclear what they knew.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

if u think i read the op's huge 4000x4000 pics your out of your mind

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Breaking out my "mods knew" whistle but hesitating to blow it because this time it's unclear what they knew.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

CharlestheHammer posted:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

iospace posted:

Well, then here's my question.

Why is the succzone hanging out with nazis? If the logs were leaked by nazis, that would mean there's nazis who hang out there...

You are immensely wretched.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
i also very much appreciate that the nazi spies link here is some Bernie's Misogyny-level fabrication on the part of people who really, really need it to dress up their far more petty actual complaint

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

its all insanely stupid and impossible to keep track of

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
why was there a discord dedicated to a thread

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

"Ah, someone slipped into a chat and managed a scrape before being found out and removed, this definitely constitutes "hanging out""

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

freckle posted:

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

freckle posted:

Surely because the people there are well balanced individuals who have a life outside of computer

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

babypolis posted:

its all insanely stupid and impossible to keep track of

yeah I think some goons need like a hobby because they have become addicted to petty drama.

which would be fine if it wasn’t making GBS threads up the forums

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
i'm real fuckin glad that the self-appointed official representatives of C-SPAM have decided to poo poo up a ton of unrelated threads with their Very Important Forums Drama

i'm glad that threads about things like "Bernie Sanders rocks and deserves to be president, hellyeah" and "holy poo poo the rich are loving awful" have been interrupted for this very special announcement

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Main Paineframe posted:

i'm real fuckin glad that the self-appointed official representatives of C-SPAM have decided to poo poo up a ton of unrelated threads with their Very Important Forums Drama

i'm glad that threads about things like "Bernie Sanders rocks and deserves to be president, hellyeah" and "holy poo poo the rich are loving awful" have been interrupted for this very special announcement

Maybe mods shouldn't take cues from nazis my dude

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Main Paineframe posted:

i thought d&d mods were going to stay out of cspam? or was that just another lie too?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

420 Gank Mid posted:

GoluboiOgon posted:

i thought d&d mods were going to stay out of cspam? or was that just another lie too?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im gonna leave this thread open until im about ready to fall asleep, then close it. i guess its a chat thread??

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Main Paineframe posted:

Self appointed is pretty funny considering you explicitly won't let us do that

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

420 Gank Mid posted:

GoluboiOgon posted:

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

a couple quick questions from a dummy who might have missed a thread or two: who is Lightning Knight talking to in those screenshots? what logs are they talking about? how are the logs connected to nazis?

if you can't answer this because of some new stupid rule i understand

tanks in advance

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Main Paineframe posted:

Just tell me this. How many nudes are there, rougjly (filesize ok too)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i like bumping the dramam threads cause it probably peeves the mods lmao. :whip:

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

GulagDolls posted:

Just tell me this. How many nudes are there, rougjly (filesize ok too)

Turns out, that was what was in the PPJ files

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

GoluboiOgon posted:

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Valleyant posted:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

im gonna leave this thread open until im about ready to fall asleep, then close it. i guess its a chat thread??

flush the succzone until we figure out whats going on

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

i like bumping the dramam threads cause it probably peeves the mods lmao. :whip:

especially the d&d mods who need to stay the gently caress in their neoliberal lanes

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I think DD mods could always post here? when could they not

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Valleyant posted:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

GoluboiOgon posted:

i'm a regular poster here, friend

that's why i'm just bitching at you for interrupting the good threads that i routinely read and post in, instead of writing up saucy Leper's Colony entries

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007
I'm tired of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where they're goin' and meet up with 'em there.

Valleyant posted:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Main Paineframe posted:

i personally am glad the people who'll be moderating the place I prefer to post about these important subjects take direction on who should be allowed to post, or moderate, from kiwifarms discord spies

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Main Paineframe posted:

that's why i'm just bitching at you for interrupting the good threads that i routinely read and post in, instead of writing up saucy Leper's Colony entries

get out you rat-faced rear end-kisser.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Main Paineframe posted:

Why not have both? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Main Paineframe posted:

you're a loving bootlicker is what you are