Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

im gonna leave this thread open until im about ready to fall asleep, then close it. i guess its a chat thread??

it's okay, you can just tag in a coupons mod, it'll be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Oh Snapple! posted:

You are immensely wretched.

Provide evidence he got them from nazis. Thanks. He said he got them from a cspam adjacent discord.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
triimple flimp

ba blimple

fliomp the trupompolomper

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend posted:

i like bumping the dramam threads cause it probably peeves the mods lmao. :whip:

:imunfunny: PRAXIS!! :razz:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i would bet 20 dollars squizzle coudl kick thats coupon admins rear end

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

freckle posted:

flush the succzone until we figure out whats going on

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Main Paineframe posted:

i'm a regular poster here, friend

that's why i'm just bitching at you for interrupting the good threads that i routinely read and post in, instead of writing up saucy Leper's Colony entries

oh cool so we're only allowed to entertain you, never question you.

:frogout:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

i would bet 20 dollars squizzle coudl kick thats coupon admins rear end

I have it on good authority that squizzle has a boot knife

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

Just tell me this. How many nudes are there, rougjly (filesize ok too)

there's 5GB of nudes. but they're all of the SA Support Robot, which takes a nude selfie every time someone gets probed

radium code is truly something

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

iospace posted:

Provide evidence he got them from nazis. Thanks. He said he got them from a cspam adjacent discord.

the log that was posted was explicitly from a nazi and their bot that was caught

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Main Paineframe posted:

i'm a regular poster here, friend

that's why i'm just bitching at you for interrupting the good threads that i routinely read and post in, instead of writing up saucy Leper's Colony entries

gently caress off cop

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Oh Snapple! posted:

the log that was posted was explicitly from a nazi and their bot that was caught

Ok? Do you have evidence? Do you or do you not?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

paul_soccer12 posted:

can we get 50 more threads about threads about discord chats about threads please

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

iospace posted:

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Main Paineframe posted:

there's 5GB of nudes. but they're all of the SA Support Robot, which takes a nude selfie every time someone gets probed

haha, hello fellow posters I'm not a cop

*shoots some hoops, but misses every shot*

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
id say it beggars belief that mods would facilitate attacks by nazis on a community a week after facilitating attacks by nazis on the same community, an episode which was so blatantly indefensible that it's been a week and it still hasnt been addressed

but uh

it doesnt

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

god i love chatlogs. just, chatlogs, everyone's logs

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007
I'm tired of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where they're goin' and meet up with 'em there.

Pretty cool how there's still not been a coherent response from the mod team beyond "gently caress off the trans poster who got harrassed by nazis is staying banned"

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I don’t know what this log thing is but can I just register how funny it is to me that the administration here—having just been embroiled in scandal over a mod pretending to be some kind of forums super spy—is apparently terrified that people from CSPAM have expressed their belief that WampaLord and Nichael would be good mods because we're actually running an op of our own?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
imagine being on 56k and trying to read the new drama.. have a lil consideration ok?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

I’m not sure what the drama here even is but I got to be honest it sounds like a waste of time

welcome to cspam

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

lack of chatlogs in this thread complaining about chatlogs.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Ayn Randi posted:

id say it beggars belief that mods would facilitate attacks by nazis on a community a week after facilitating attacks by nazis on the same community, an episode which was so blatantly indefensible that it's been a week and it still hasnt been addressed

but uh

it doesnt

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

can someone direct me to the appropriiate irc channel for this??

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ArchRanger posted:

Pretty cool how there's still not been a coherent response from the mod team beyond "gently caress off the trans poster who got harrassed by nazis is staying banned"

There won't be.
We need to be put in our places.
We're getting too rowdy, too demanding

Lowtax clearly is involved in all these decisions

this is not just Jeffrey and his cronies powertripping

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
posting in the 'contextless and unexplained screenshots' megathread

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

iospace posted:

???

the dump being referred to was literally loving done by nazis

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Frog Act posted:

god i love chatlogs. just, chatlogs, everyone's logs

:itwaspoo:

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
from "hosting nazi spies" to 'well we can't prove the information that the mods decided to use to disqualify succ zone discord posters wasn't from nazis'

smart enough to recognize your actual concern is infantile, stupid enough to think "but what if we just made some poo poo up, threw that on top of it, and then just hoped nobody asked about it" was the solution to that problem

loving embarrassing.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Ayn Randi posted:

but uh

it doesnt

ArchRanger posted:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Oh Snapple! posted:

???

the dump being referred to was literally loving done by nazis

Koalas March posted:

If you are talking about LK, I also warned one of the succzone mods that LF dumped their logs because now I have check known off-sites to make sure there's nothing to be worried about. It's just looking out for people.

If you count that as paling around with Nazis I don't know what the gently caress to tell you except get the gently caress out

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
2 questions. what soundcloud anime ost where they listening to, and what podcast

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Main Paineframe posted:

i belief we can make a deal

My Mother The Car
Feb 15, 2001
When does the hurting stop?

Valleyant posted:

haha, hello fellow posters I'm not a cop

*shoots some hoops, but misses every shot*

*ball bounces off backboard and kills family dog*

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lf? what

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

what do you think this post confirming that KF dumped the log being referred to contradicts

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

The issue, as I see it, is that the logs in question were still obtained by far right internet trolls who have obvious reasons to dislike the left in general and leftists on something awful, specifically, and then passed to the mods.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Lol if you know what any of this means or who these people are

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Oh Snapple! posted:

what do you think this post confirming that KF dumped the log being referred to contradicts

I'll concede that the logs now did come off of KF, but come the gently caress on if you think KM is a loving nazi for checking to see who they're doxxing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

paul_soccer12 posted:

can we get 50 more threads about threads about discord chats about threads please