Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

UNRULY_HOUSEGUEST posted:

Apologies in advance that this is a fragment of a memory of a film, but something where someone is being observed/tracked by a chain smoker and the protagonist sees a shitload of cigarette stubs in one spot (hallway? street corner?) to indicate they've been there all night?

edit: I want to say that this was in a neo-noirish dark comedy but I really can't remember anything about the plot or setting. I'm dreading it being something I was huge on and have somehow forgotten.
This sounds like something I seen in a police procedural, but I couldn't say which. If there was any series you regularly watched might be among the episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I asked in an older thread but couldn't ever figure it out.

A martial arts film from either 80s or 90s for kids. Not three ninjas or surf ninjas. Kids parents are held hostage/gone missing, I think the parents were after some ancient treasure. There is a fight in a warehouse full of toys. Movie ends in either a temple or cave where the kids stack on each others shoulder and wear a sheet to pretend to be a ghost. There may have also been an actual ghost.

Had a vhs of it. Don't know if it was ever a major release

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Feb 28, 2020

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reasking again

World Famous W posted:

A martial arts film from either 80s or 90s for kids. Not three ninjas or surf ninjas. Kids parents are held hostage/gone missing, I think the parents were after some ancient treasure. There is a fight in a warehouse full of toys. Movie ends in either a temple or cave where the kids stack on each others shoulder and wear a sheet to pretend to be a ghost. There may have also been an actual ghost.

Had a vhs of it. I am pretty sure it had no major release and may have been a made for tv/direct release thing