Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Long shot.

I'm looking for a film, most likely a remake - I feel like it was most likely a pisstake or not-so-serious action film - most likely a Western or war film on the frontier. I feel like it came out in the early 2010s and was either an all-female cast or at least the leads were.
I thought it might be True Grit but that isn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hmmmm.... I don't think that's it. I feel like the poster had four ladies on it, wearing that kinda brownish corduroy material.

Seriously - I know how long of a shot this is. I can only vaguely remember certain details about it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

YES!!!!! That was the one!!!! You did well with very little to go off!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I suspect I was conflating it with True Grit hence the confusion