Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
There is an 80s or very early 90s dark comedy where there is a love triangle going on, and then one of the women tries to kill the other. When the other is inflicted with a mortal blow, I think the first one being a broken neck, she doesn't die, but stands back up and fixes it. They then trade deaths, killing one another over and over in a slapstick manner and I remember a shotgun being used to blow a hole in one of their stomachs. Anyone know what movie this was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pilchenstein posted:

Death Becomes Her?

Yes. Thank you!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hey, what movie is this underlying highway shootout clip from, at 7 seconds in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blff8NIaoGI&t=7s

It is quite difficult for me to google fu it up these days, all my old tricks are starting to fail me.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Thanks!