Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I have a memory from a film I've been trying to place. It's a flashback to the main character as a kid and his mother at an art gallery, I think it was a reception. There's a work of art on the wall that has a bicycle wheel and the mom spins it. An attendant comes around the corner and sees the wheel still in motion and the mom like glares at the kid and pulls him away. I swear this was in Beginners (2010) the first time i saw it but I've never seen this scene in it on repeated viewings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

DOOMocrat posted:

I'm trying to remember a Spanish language movie (Or was it French? I think it's set in France) about a Mexico City exchange student studying abroad in Europe who begins to suffer a mental breakdown. The cinemetography and set design is exceptionally colorful, and it came out in the mid 2000's I believe.

I can remember nothing else about it due to the routine level of intoxication I was under in the mid 2000's. Any ideas?

The science of sleep?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Deep blue sea

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Kvlt! posted:

That's it! Thank you so much it was driving me nuts. I don't know why the hell they used that to advertise scions lmao

the scion xb was famously square, op

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Gripweed posted:

I need a complete list of every movie featuring a scene where someone smuggles a gun somewhere in pieces and then assembles it

Mission impossible 5 or 6, Rebecca Ferguson smuggles a gun into an opera in pieces

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

That was the real life filming of Blade II

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Nah, not The Girl Next Door either though I wanted to say this also involved loving in a library. Debuted on TV, not an existing franchise, don't remember any famous actors. I think they intended to it to be one of those things they ran all the time but it flopped hard.

Only dialogue I recall is someone describing their sexuality as "polymorphously perverse" or something not exactly a real term like that, I think featured in the ads.

Polymorphously perverse is a phrase from Annie Hall, doubt that’s what you’re looking for though lol