Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Horse in Tears
Nov 3, 2014
Dangerous Men, on episode 41.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mRJmcuC-8Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Horse in Tears
Nov 3, 2014
That happens in one of the segments of Guy Maddin's The Forbidden Room.

The Horse in Tears
Nov 3, 2014

magic cactus posted:

Howdy!

Trying to track down an old kung-fu movie but the name has escaped me. late 60's-mid 70s at the latest, 98% sure it's not shaw brothers. Plot concerns a woman out for revenge. What struck me was the set design, particularly one scene that takes place in a village at night, with the sky being this deep purple color that almost looked like an expressionist painting. I'm almost certain "snow" or "lady" or "vengeance" was in the title somewhere. I checked Lady Snowblood but that wasn't it. Thanks for any help.

Sounds like the finale of Blind Woman's Curse (1970).

It was one of Meiko Kaji's first starring roles, a couple years before she was Scorpion and Snowblood.