Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I was minding my own business around lunchtime and suddenly thought of this old Hong Kong Kung-Fu movie. I remember drat-near nothing about this one except the big fight at the end between two groups; our 'heroes' and the obvious 'villains' (as is often the case in these movies). Every time one of the heroes was killed the the screen would have an obnoxious red filter over it as they screamed their last with a dramatic close-up before they'd hit the ground hard and fast. At a guess I'd say it was late 70's fare, maybe early 80's at a push.

At first I thought it was Snake in the Eagle's Shadow but after quickly checking, that's completely wrong.

I haven't seen this movie in over 25 years and had completely forgotten about it until earlier today (god knows what jarred my memory into thinking about it), and now it's doing my head in. Please help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU