Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Fuckin double post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
This might be a movie or tv show or video game, I'm not sure. All I can remember is a male adolescent's voice with a southern drawl saying

"...but death won't come."

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

regulargonzalez posted:

Tuck Everlasting?

I've never seen that, thanks for trying though

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Crackmaster posted:

Maybe this episode of Family Guy, "To Love and Die in Dixie":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlr6qewsIOw&t=157s

Holy poo poo, this is it! I haven't seen or thought of that episode in probably 15 years, what a strange thing to get stuck in my brain. Thanks! You rule!

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Theres a dude on youtube called 80s slasher librarian who reads novelizations of friday the 13th movies, I think he does original 80s novels too. Can he good for background noise while you play video games

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuURU23bMiyKVgZkc8tWOHw

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Hopefully this is an easy one.

A muppet and two humans are either entering or leaving a building. It might be a theater? I think the building was closed/abandoned or something, like they weren't really supposed to be there. The muppet is in the foreground, approaches a velvet rope, and unhooks it so he can pass through. Behind him are the two humans, who are talking to each other. The muppet is not part of the conversation.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Rahonavis posted:

Just a hunch here but, “The Muppets” (2011)?

(I half-jest only because it’s been a while since I’ve seen it. The humans would be Amy Adams and Jason Segel and the Muppet would’ve been that boring as hell new character they really thought we’d love as much as the established Muppets.)

This is a reasonable guess; I think it's the last Muppet thing I've seen. I remember being impressed by the Muppet's motion as it grabbed the velvet rope and unhooked it...I'll have to check!

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Movie from within the past, maybe 10 years? Might've been foreign language. Plot involves a kidnapping/torture, I think. Towards the end, the investigators are closing in on the suspect and in his lair he has like a big vat of piss, because he was using it as a disinfectant.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Origami Dali posted:

Maybe 'The Treatment' (2014).

Hmm, maybe? I watched the trailer and it didn't really ring a bell...but I'll look into it more. Thanks!

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I haven't seen it but maybe They Look Like People?

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
A male character punches another male character, in the presence of other people. Amid the gasps, the puncher says "That was long overdue!"

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
What's the movie where a guy at his desk answers the phone by pounding his fist on to the desk, causing the receiver to roll off the cradle into his hand?

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Never played it!

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I don't think so...I'm envisioning a male caucasian tough-guy, like Michael Madsen maybe. White button-up shirt, might have suspenders. Quentin Tarintino esque vibe to the movie. Don't know how much, if any of that, is accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
This is a bit of a reach but in the video game Shadows of the Damned:

Johnson: This demon is an absolute lunatic.

Garcia: Don't be so down on the guy. Maybe his mother forgot to hug him or he played too many video games.

Always loved that line, as if the demon's mother was like "oops! I forgot to hug him!!"