Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

limaCAT posted:

Movie number one:
The scene I remember of this movie was part of its trailer.
It featured a man who looked like Stacy Keach with a bonnet cap driving a car on a highway in the night. The sequence featured the car breaking a toll booth (or a road block or a "road under construction" obstacle) and then the car crashed into a wall. I think I saw that trailer early in the 80's The movie is not Road Games (1981) because as far as I remember the actor was driving a left hand drive car (and not a right hand drive truck).

Street People?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074494/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

limaCAT posted:

Unfortunately not, or at least it's close but it does not seems to be it... it never occurred to me it could have been an Italian b-movie. The scene I remember was prominently featured in the trailers, at least the ones that used to be aired in :italy: on local televisions.

I mean, Stacey Keach in a hat.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE-g__vgDEs

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Somewhat ID a movie adjacent.

Is there a website that lets you see what was on cable for a particular time? I want to browse Cinemax's daily schedule from like 1992-1995.