Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
This was YEARS ago like back in the 90's when I saw it(movie might've been from the 80's most likely), but I remember this old movie about a cop/US Marshal/lawman what have you where he has a Twilight Zone moment where he gets sent back in time to the old west and fights some supernatural outlaws. Some things I remember were that the Outlaws can only be killed by the same gun or bullet that killed them the first time over, the main bad guy was this masked outlaw guy who I think gets killed by taking a sheriff star to the head like it was a shuriken, and that the movie cover had a skeleton dressed in cowboy attire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Origami Dali posted:

Ghost Town (1988)

Sweet man thanks.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
I got two or three I need to cleared just to see if my childhood brain made them up or not.

First one is a fairly standard teen comedy bit. One scene has the guy talking to his friend(whom is a girl and very obviously his true love) about how to confess to the girl he likes and uses a line about his favorite shade of blue on a crayon being the color of her eyes making it seem like he's talking about her. There's another scene later on where he's trying to get to the "Cool Kids Party" and runs into some gang bangers who coax him to draw graffiti and to have the honors of drawing the nipples to which they leave him to get caught by the crazed janitor of the school they tagged.

Second one was about a teen who comes back as a zombie or undead since he's not rotting or anything, but does feel the "hunger". It was more of a dark teen comedy bit since I think a crazy student who was the school jock rear end in a top hat to him tries to kill him only to get himself killed and he starts eating or tries to only to be caught and him saying that the guys is still in one piece so it's ok. I also recall a scene where he's on the run and sees his would be grave with flowers(or could have just been flowers)only for them to be crushed under foot by the guy leading the mob to kill him. No not Bolt Neck with Ryan Reynolds just in case this tripped any similarities.

The last one was a paranormal suspense one about a family who lost their young son in a trolley train accident or something and think their second son might be haunted or possessed by him or by another ghost. Child could have been the younger son. I think there might have been a scene where he creepily walks up to an older woman holding some chickens by the legs only to then toss them at her causing her to lose her balance and fall to her death or have a heart attack.

All the movies were seen in the early to mid 90's so I think their dates would be late 80's to mid 90's.

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 13, 2020

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Retro Futurist posted:

Second one sounds like My Boyfriend's Back

Found it. On the wiki it sounds like absolutely stupid 90's trashy junk. Will most definitely watch it.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Thanks kind strangers.

LesterGroans posted:

Could this be an episode of The X-Files called "The Calusari"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Calusari

Holy poo poo that sounds exactly like it. For the longest time I just thought that my brain made that up.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Not a movie, but I'm trying to remember an episode of the Twilight Zone where a guys car breaks down in a strange town where everyone has these remotes that can materialize anything or something to that effect. This ring any bells to you guys?

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Thanks. I always found that episode to be one of the most impactful to me personally.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
I've had some awesome luck so far here so here's another one. Old animated movie or something about cavemen that stuck out to me. Only scenes I can recall were some scenes of a dead woolly mammoth from earlier in the movie, a caveman whom I assume was the lead being bitten by ants, and a bizarre scene where an anthill shoots off like a rocket and explodes. The mammoth scene and anthill were from what seemed like the end of the movie. I saw when I was like five or six so we're talking early to mid 90's here between 1993 to 1996.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Runcible Cat posted:

What's this from? I keep seeing it on ads for Amazon Prime Video:

Dotonbori Hotel in Osaka Japan