Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

safe harbor
Jul 18, 2004
EMO AS FUCK
I saw this in the mid 80s and might have been a tv movie. There was a lady race car driver who gets into an accident and her face is disfigured around her mouth area. She as cosmetic surgery and her mouth looks gross. At one point her and her lover go to a fancy restaurant and some people are grossed out by her. The lady was blonde I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

safe harbor
Jul 18, 2004
EMO AS FUCK

Origami Dali posted:

Couple of options.
1. Heart Like a Wheel (1983). It's about a woman racecar driver who at one point gets into a crash and is burned. But she recovers and isn't disfigured, so it's probably not the right movie.

2. Why Me? (1984). A woman is in a car accident caused by a drunk driver. She has to get surgery, so they use vaginal tissue to reconstruct her mouth. Even though she isn't a racecar driver, it likely this.

Restaurant scene is at 58mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM_FFl9K4iA

Second one is exactly it. Thank you so much!

safe harbor
Jul 18, 2004
EMO AS FUCK
Film around 2008 a girlfriend at the time got from Netflix when they mailed you dvds. It was horror/suspense film set on a sailboat. A group of friends drift into a fog that is kind of like a purgatory. Some of the friends disappear and later reappear but act strange. It had a very low budget look about it. Did not come out in theaters, straight to dvd. Its not Triangle. I'll add addition info if i can remember.