Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
I think I might have asked it in the last thread but I cannot forget this line where someone asked a girl out for dinner and followed it up with this desperate look and "I just wanna feed you"

Must have been about fifteen years ago I saw this, and I can't remember the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, plus while you're shooting you probably have a bunch of huge rear end guys from the teamsters hanging around able to physically separate people before it escalates to the point cops would be warranted.

Movie productions hire private security firms. That's how Terry Crews got discovered, he was working security on Training Day and the director was like, "drat, whip your shirt off and get in this shot as a gang enforcer", and then Ice Cube met him and recognised him and put him in Next Friday or whatever one it was and he crushed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9EVR7j9_fw

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jan 22, 2020

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

couldcareless posted:

Down to Earth

Oh, terrible