Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Has any actor ever had a career that balanced fun movies and serious movies and good movies and bad movies more than Brad Dourif? He's got the best career, as a total tapestry, of anybody I can think of.

Not to mention the voice acting for the Dishonored games!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Klungar posted:

I was thinking Jim Carrey.

I was gonna suggest this but I've not really seen his more serious films, only Eternal Sunshine years ago.

I randomly watched Dark Crimes not too long ago purely because Jim was in it but that's not a film I'd rush to recommend.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

SimonCat posted:

Michael Caine?

Jaws 4 was pretty bad, I really enjoyed Harry Brown though not sure if that film even got exposure outside the UK.