Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I actually can't remember - did they ever address Bob Einstein's death on the show? Did Funkhouser also die? Or did they ever give a reason for why he's not around anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
My biggest laugh of the episode was Larry’s line:

“Feed?”

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

mcmagic posted:

The entire premise of the season that if Larry gets the pool fence ordnance repealed Maria Sofia’s father can’t sue him makes no sense. The guy died while the ordnance was in force. This was bothering me.

I thought for sure this was gonna be how Larry gets his comeuppance in the end. But what actually happened was good too, though it's a little unsatisfying that we don't actually get to see what happened.

Stare-Out posted:

The whole mormon thing didn't really go anywhere which was odd since it was the title of the episode and all. But a minor thing in an otherwise great episode.

I mean, the Mormon thing was the entire reason Larry had to make his perfect phone call, so I wouldn't say it went nowhere.