Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Gotta say, Curb is incredible! I started watching this for the first time a month or two ago, knocked my socks off immediately. I saw a little at a friend's house in the early 2000s and didn't think it was my thing. Took me long enough, but hot drat this show is brilliant.

The just unstoppable combination of the improv chemistry riffing, the fast paced well plotted episodes filled with all sorts of memorable scenes and payoffs. This show is insane.

I'm in the middle of season 5 now, so good. Also a funny tidbit is really loving J B Smoove on a bunch of podcast appearances is what got me to give the show a go, and he's around in season 6. So now I love the show anyway, JB is gonna be the bonus. I can't wait. Richard Lewis is no slouch though. Pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Right on, I just saw season 6 ep 2. The Leon era has begun! He was falsely accused in the blanket incident, and he is out the gate like a ball of fire here folks.

Gina Gershon also annihilated.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

That rules! I'm on season 9, so that'll be the first season I see while it's on.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Sam Jackson turns 75 in a week, 76 is the new 70. But hell yeah what a run. Larry must make a podcast or something at least.

Henry Winkler is 78, and he's been ruling. Martin Scorsese is 81. So let's have Scorsese co-direct and write, and add Sam Jackson and Henry Winkler to the cast.

Heavy Metal fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Dec 15, 2023

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

That was powerful. It makes it look like Larry is being contemplative or having perspective or something, this could be some artistic poo poo. This is gonna be deep. I wonder what the ending will be like.

This is gonna make the end of Cheers look like the end of Alf.