Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ceilingfan

Dapperpus
this thread is for artists and non artists only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Macnult

biosterous

drew this for a competition in a game (had to draw what the inside of the never-seen "feathery hotel" looks like for a prize)

i'm really pleased how the bed turned out! i'm very new to drawing and it was exciting to have the bed look bed-shaped with just a few lines! curtains also turned out well, hooray

i love these single-line train of thought drawings :)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

This is the little prince caliber

Macnult

biosterous posted:

thanks :) i have a lotta fun drawing them. my instagram handle is @macnult_ if you wanna see more

here’s another that i haven’t posted on there:

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

thanks :) i have a lotta fun drawing them. my instagram handle is @macnult_ if you wanna see more

oo I like dis

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

Macnult posted:

off i go, to enjoy more art!!

gallery of sigs

he/him

slam dunk

on fire
i drew this for a shirt

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Galaxander

biosterous posted:

drew this for a competition in a game (had to draw what the inside of the never-seen "feathery hotel" looks like for a prize)

i'm really pleased how the bed turned out! i'm very new to drawing and it was exciting to have the bed look bed-shaped with just a few lines! curtains also turned out well, hooray

This is real good.

Escape From Noise

Have you ever seen the art book Life Is with People by Atticus Lish? It's a lot of this kind of one panel art comic things as well. I like it a lot although it's fairly dark and regressive sometimes.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

slam dunk posted:

i drew this for a shirt

rad

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Ceilingfan posted:

this thread is for artists and non artists only

also rad

biosterous

the shapes and colours of this make me happy

once i realized that it's okay to think of drawing as a bunch of lines and shapes instead of "draw the thing you are drawing" it became much easier and a lot more fun for me

gallery of sigs

he/him

Galaxander

biosterous posted:

once i realized that it's okay to think of drawing as a bunch of lines and shapes instead of "draw the thing you are drawing" it became much easier and a lot more fun for me
Thanks

Drawing is like singing. Everybody says they can't but pretty much everyone can actually.

RazzleDazzleHour

ferroque

slam dunk posted:

i drew this for a shirt

i like opossums

Macnult

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Have you ever seen the art book Life Is with People by Atticus Lish? It's a lot of this kind of one panel art comic things as well. I like it a lot although it's fairly dark and regressive sometimes.

i just looked it up and i like it. i see what you mean by it sometimes being kinda dark tho

lol this is good, i wish i was better with making gifs

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

biosterous posted:

If I set out to draw something it rarely works out all that well, I often sit at a blank screen then do a little something usually a single line then if nothing comes after 20 seconds I undo and draw another. Eventually I go "that's the side of a guy's face who is eating Cheetos" so I start making it do that, then I get to drawing a body and suddenly it's all too obvious that he doesn't have one and was never going to have one so the rest happened.

I figure most of the stuff out in the moment and sometimes a simple drawing will take hours as I redraw the 3rd or 4th line knowing what I'm making has a point but not sure what I'm even making. It's super weird. Anyone that says they can't do it just needs to put time in. Draw undo draw 1 line at a time.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jan 15, 2020

sig by owlhawk911

AKZ

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:shrug:

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
(. Y .)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Galaxander posted:

Drawing is like singing. Everybody says they can't but pretty much everyone can actually.

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

slam dunk

on fire
everybody draw

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Macnult

technically not a drawing, but i was commissioned to make something in Ralph Steadman’s style and did better than i expected

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

this owns

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Galaxander

slam dunk posted:

everybody draw

EVERYBODY DRAW NOW BAMP, BAMP BAMP, BOMP BAMP

Galaxander

Galaxander posted:

EVERYBODY DRAW NOW BAMP, BAMP BAMP, BOMP BAMP

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Who is this bemused gentleman

Galaxander

Some kind of goblin priest/lawyer/space traveler

Finger Prince

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Who is this bemused gentleman

He looks like a Derrick, but he goes by Rick because he feels it makes him appear more insouciant. He heard someone say that once but he isn't entirely sure what it means, not that he's troubled by it.

pixaal

Galaxander posted:

Some kind of goblin priest/lawyer/space traveler

That's a really interesting job history our friend has

sig by owlhawk911

AKZ

deep dish peat moss

click for big

My Instagram with much cooler stuff or an imgur gallery of my drawings

deep dish peat moss

my current project is drawing hand drawn collectible trading cards/business cards to hand out and advertise my insta

deep dish peat moss

When I complete the first set of 20 I plan to get them reprinted and then see about getting a mylar packaging place to wrap them like pokemon card booster packs for me then I'll maybe stick one original in each pack and sell them or hand them out

Macnult

just hit you with a follow on ig. i really like your style, do you ever make stickers?

deep dish peat moss

I'm going to be getting some of them turned into stickers to put up all over town to advertise soon, I just need to figure out which one(s) work best

And soon (after i get my tax return and get stock printed) I'm going to start a store and sell originals + prints + shirts + stickers and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

This is really drat great, I love this style and the details on those eyes, I feel watched now