Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

She looks lovely in her dress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

biosterous

:ohdear:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

say it ain't so!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Professor of Cats

Ooooh no!!!

idiotsavant
oh no

idiotsavant
attending marriage counseling with my 48x40x48" 1,100 lb Triple Wall Box With Lid

Professor of Cats

I'm hoping Uline sent a complimentary flannel

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Its just supposed to be a joke where uline (dad) learns I got his daughter (48 x 40 x 48 1000lb triple wall box with lid) pregnant and makes me marry her

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

vanisher posted:

Its just supposed to be a joke where uline (dad) learns I got his daughter (48 x 40 x 48 1000lb triple wall box with lid) pregnant and makes me marry her

it's ok man. sometimes 48 x 40 x 48 1000lb triple wall boxes with lids aren't who we think they are

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I dunno, this just sounds like a year

In April you are shocked that it's 4 months into the year already
In June you are in denial that it's almost summer and the year is half way done
In September you are angry and guilty about doing nothing all summer
In November the holidays start and despair and depression show up
In January you start to accept that it's a new year

sig by owlhawk911

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

vanisher posted:

Cognrats my man I hope you've put bubblewrap on your baby registry, those lil boxes go through a lot of it in the first year

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Cognrats my man I hope you've put bubblewrap on your baby registry, those lil boxes go through a lot of it in the first year

Do you have any idea how bad bubblewrap is for the environment?! I'm not saying use newspaper, that was fine and good a hundred years ago but we have better stuff now. bio degradable packing peanuts are much more friendly! You can even reuse them, when they get worn out just put them in a bucket of water in your back yard and in a few days they'll be gone! Pour the peanut water in your garden for a nice nutrient rich drink for your vegetables.

sig by owlhawk911

FutonForensic

a beautiful, massive box

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FutonForensic posted:

a beautiful, massive box

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
all I ever wanted was a box I could fit inside of whew :comfyoot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I'm assuming I should bring my gift in a bag? Also, is she a cat person?