Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Macnult posted:

for what it’s worth i’m still thinking about my favorite work pen and how i miss it but aside from that today has been a pretty good day

:shobon:

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Holding a posting vigil in hopes thatour friend Macnult finds their fav work pen under the seat after work today

alnilam

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Does pilot even make a bad pen?

pens and flying planes, so multi talented

alnilam

Macnult posted:

update: i found my favorite work pen :)

another byob success story

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

this has happened to me friend

let me tell a little secret. they make different widths of those pens. it's in secret code but somewhere on the package it will tell you the width of the pen you're buying

but ofc you'd need to have your original pen to know the size and you don't have that so i guess you have to buy all the uni-ball singos and try them all

Is 207 the secret code on this pen

alnilam

xcheopis posted:

pet fetishes.

:whitewater:

ty manifisto

alnilam

NEW THREAD DIRECTION please everyone draw a bear and you will be probed with your drawing as a probe reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Note if another mod or ik beats me to the probations, pls add the letter m to the URL before the .jpg, to make it better lepers colony size, I'll try to get to them tonight though