Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

alnilam posted:

another byob success story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Finger Prince posted:

I lost the finest pen I've ever owned and I didn't even have a chance to use it. It's a 0.2mm and you can write the tiniest letters and lines. It's somewhere in the apartment because I didn't even have a chance to take it anywhere. I will look for it again tomorrow.

I love archival pens! Bought one with blue ink, along with other pens, and the cashier and I had an enthusiastic conversation about our pen fetishes.

xcheopis fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jan 18, 2020

xcheopis

A-haha!
I blame the cat.

xcheopis

The fountain pen thread is very informative and one day I will have my own fountain pens and can practice fancy calligraphy.